Reviews for Endless Daylight
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
I think Leah is kind of immature and prejudiced to the Cullens. They are the first vampires she actually met and she had a disgusting attitude towards them from the very beginning and they really go out of their way to respect her. It's also really sad that she spends so much time bitching about Bella and Edward when they couldn't care less about her. It's like GIRL. Come on, why are you expending so much energy hating on two people who could care less what petty thoughts you have for them when you could probably be running the pack by now with your badass? And I get that her attitude to them comes from what her tribe taught her, but I feel like considering how independent she is, and how SHE is treated by her own people, that she would check her judgement. Even disregarding all that, children are innocent, and should never be the focus of someone's ire. Nessie is odd for sure, but that doesn't warrant the bitchy nicknames at all. It's almost like Leah is bitter at Bella simply for having something she wanted. And I think Leah is, (or should be) so much better than that. She makes fun of Bella and Edward, but had it been her and Sam she'd hate for someone to poke at her happiness the way she does to others. I love leah to death, but she needs to grow the hell up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Oh look, another bella bashing story. How original.
Scathing reviewer chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
Very nice, humorous :)
pup chapter 10 . 4/26/2017
This fic is so funny! Especially the parts about Edward's prudishness! I really like Jasper and Emmett here too! There are some typos/grammar mistakes so maybe try proofreading but overall it was very enjoyable!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
I love and hate u so much rite now! I love ur fick but it ended on a caliph hanger and ugggg! I'm sorry I Actualy love u (not like that) lol :) but seraeously, write write write!
wolfgirl413 chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
LOL, Billy was hilarious! And I love Emmett :) Your characterization and humor in this story are fantastic.

I loved this story. Thank you for writing it! 3
wolfgirl413 chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Ooh, plot twist! Love this chapter :) This is such a great story, you're a really good writer!
wolfgirl413 chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
Oh, I love that quote! It fits Leah perfectly.

I really enjoy your characterization of Jasper. I think he might be my favorite Cullen :)

Great chapter!
wolfgirl413 chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
Haha, "Edward reasons." Too funny!

You do a really great job of balancing humor and serious stuff. This chapter was amazing :)
wolfgirl413 chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Ha! The dog bed is too funny. And I love the conversation about Alice's "documentary." Thank you for such a charming story :)
wolfgirl413 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Every chapter of this I read makes me happy :) It's like, filling my soul somehow to see Leah making her way after all the crap she went through. I love the interactions with Jasper!
wolfgirl413 chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
I adore this story. I'm so glad that you center it around the chilled-out Cullens and werewolves :) And I never liked Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, so I'm glad that he's having doubts. This fic is very honest and realistic...well, as realistic as a story about vampires and werewolves can be ;)
wolfgirl413 chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Okay, this chapter is even better than the last one! I knew Rosalie and Leah would bond over mutual man-hating :) I love Leah's snarkiness. It's like she's describing every part of the book I found annoying, haha.
wolfgirl413 chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
I just found this story and I loooove it. I always wished there was more about Leah in the books, but luckily all the fans have found ways to give her more of a story :) I love the idea of her bonding with Alice, and honestly I feel like she and Rosalie could have epic bitching sessions. Great story so far!
guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
Hahahaha, that last line about Bella naming the dog killed me!