Reviews for Of Journeys and Justifications
Milamb chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Good story ! A shame you didn't end it. Hope one day you will decide to update again.
DemeRain chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Such a wonderful tale was woven here and I wish there were more. Anyways, thank you for sharing.
Tenshi-Lily-Hime-Sama chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Hello, I love this fanfiction, but I see it has not been updated for six years, so I'm wondering if you even going to continue or not, or if you did post otherhand?
freethewolves1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
great story and i really hope you update it soon chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I read your author's profile where you said you would be writing/updating soon. I hope that this story is one of the first ones that you do. I've read this story and "Of Misery and Mystery" a few times and can't wait to see where it goes. Great stories.
purrfus chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Oh no poor John and Harry! Where is Harry though because he's not on Earth or the planet they are at? Please update asap
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Wow, so much drama. good idea.
TempestReign chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
really awesome story!
cobraqueen17 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Okay so where is Harry? Or did I miss that? I'm so used to putting subscrbe to story alert when I review I did it the the first installment of this even though it si complete. Silly me
Hocapontas chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
I'm worried about Harry. What's happening to him? Who took him? I'm REALLY ANXIOUS for the next chapter! Why can't Thor scan Earth and beam Harry up? Is something wrong? And I'm worried about the Link not working between them. Please update soon!
Von chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
This questing thing makes it seem like a video game. :D :D

Very awesome.
rrandomrandom chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
This is really good so far, please update soon! (:
harrylover101 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
hurry hurry hurry update really really soon!I LOVE IT!
charlie-becks chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
this is a great story, i want them to fins harry though, an maybe for harry to show abit more of a vunerable side, cause hey thats cute lol i look forward to ur update!