Reviews for No Recipe For Love
To Be Continued... When?
Fangirl3001 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Please update soon! :D
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very good start to your fic. I like it and look forward to reading your next chapter.
Hannah-Kiwii chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Great idea and very well written.

Good start.

I can't wait to read more :)
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I like it. But than again i love all stories with Kyoya and Haruhi. D
dark and bittersweet chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
wow (for the nth time).

i hesitated when i read the part where kyoya was 40something and haruhi was 17. but i went for it anyway, and im not disappointed.

like what you said, it was refreshing; not only haruhi chasing after kyoya, but also, their 'profession' or interest-food. it's usually haruhi as a lawyer or teacher, and kyoya as a businessman or a doctor. so, i congratulate you for this. and i hope you update soon.
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That is adorable! Haruhi having a crush on an older man. How old is Kyouya here? I never pictured Kyouya to be a master chef. I would like to see more of Kyouya's feelings for Haruhi. If they are just fatherly or if they are more than that. Please update as soon as possible!
humaniod.tears chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
wow...i so totally love this...

i so incredibly love the original spin you put to the stories and characters...it totally works out...in like the actual anime, Kyouya and Tamaki are both considered for Haruhi and this story does the same thing, but its like flippin awesomer!

i really do love this, that our dear Haruhi would do something "generic" and fall for an older man, like most girls in society (oh our sexist humankind)...but at the same time, she's being so adorable and i can already imagine the uber appeal of Daddy Kyouya...cue the fangirl screams

please, i beg, keep writin and continue this awesome plot line...i predict it will go far and well and beyond the realm of boring reality.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I love how Kyoya's character is played out in this story. :) And, yes, having Haruhi do the chasing is refreshing. ;P
DevilHeart13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Love the story! Cooking is awesome, and Cinnamon is a very good spice... (cinnamon sugar-holic)... Disclaimer is again really funny.
Ran chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Sorry for the rather late review, dear! I should have written this review yesterday, along with review for 'a little surprise', but I don't know, I somehow forgot to do so. Anyway, just like I predicted earlier, this story was awesome! Again, as expected from you. :) I was surprised that Kyoya was a chef in the story (not the usual rich bastard or something like that xP); yet that didn't lessen his sexiness whatsoever, hehe. Also, it's kinda weird to read that Tamaki was Kyoya's son, and I always twitched a little every time Tamaki referring to Kyoya as 'Dad', hehehe. But don't get me wrong! What I mean is that it's kinda weird in a good way, if you know what I'm talking about, hehehe. And it's okay to write more fluff. The last time I recall, your fluff fics was 'The Difference Between Fortune and Destiny', and that was like a loong time ago, hehe. Overall, I loved this story and am very much looking forward to reading the next chapter! ;P
teeenaaa chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Yes it is rather refreshing that Haruhi's become the pursuer now :D

I see what you mean by fluffy and not dark; when I read the summary I was expecting a whole ton of angst, to tell the truth, but it was light and sweet and just a pleasant read )

Now I'm just wondering how Haruhi's going to get herself out of that family reunion xD

Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to seeing where you take it next )
ZiggyTheNinja chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
ick...its a LITTLE creepy that Kyo-kun is in his 40s...ok, i lied. a LOT creepy...but i love your storys, so i will give it a try!

~fly on!
cattyliu816 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I LOVED IT

it was kind of weird for me when it said kyouya was tamaki's dad

but i got over it

and i can totally see this scene happening

and i am so hungry right now!
miss quirky bookworm chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
i like how it is so far. i wonder how Kyouya will react when he finds out that she likes him. it was amazing how they were able to discern the different flavours. is Haruhi still really poor or is she and her father better off.