Reviews for The Bug
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Pretty incredible story look forward to more so please update when you can.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Great I like this unbelievable story a lot and can’t wait for more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Marvelous story really like so far can’t wait to see it update to know what is going to happen.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Really stunning story can’t wait for more so please update when you can.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
GOD! How I hate Lois!
notsolimpbizkit chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
You've got everything going for ya- the plot's unique and i love that batman twist you've added. Most authors don't bother with other heroes despite them being from the same universe (they're bound to cross paths) but that really sets yours apart. Brilliant stuff.
annamariadv20 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Like this one! Can't wait for a little more Clark / Bruce interaction, they are a lot of fun. Please continue soon.
KFF chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
This story is really great and I have really enjoyed reading what you have up so far :D. thanks for sharing it and I hope you update soon.

Thank you.
beauty0102 chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
sorry about that last update you can delete it if you want. i copy and paste my review and forgot i did not have my review. yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
Lucius Malfoy is out for a drink and a quick lay but when his one night stand is Harry Potter and it is he who if left the next morning will an one night stand turn into a challenge? Malfoys always get what they want after all slash HP/LM
stacynn chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
oh Lois got busted! Love it. I'm really enjoying this story - I hope you continue it! I'd to see Richard confrontation - just try not to make him too much of a jackass :)
stacynn chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
oh fabulous reveal! Gave me chills. LOVED IT.
stacynn chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Clark should just own up to the truth - I can tell this is not going to go well for him...
stacynn chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
ok I don't think i have read this because I was laughing through this entire chapter and I would remember a chapter as awesome as this. But i maybe I did read it... oh so confusing. So i'll just review every chapter because who doesn't like reviews, LOL?
stacynn chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
*giggles* OMG. Spying on Clark. Freakin' hilarious!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »