Reviews for Attachment
XxKirizakixX chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love this :D. It reminds me of when I was 9 and how when I woke up to feed my hamster he was stiff and dead in the cage, so I calmly picked him up and asked if he was dead before grabbing a shovel and an empty pasta box to bury Cuddles in the back yard..
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
...The first word that came to mind, "Morbid". The second thought was, "Awww, how sweet." The third, "I love you as much as I love Ryoma, Karupin. And that's a lot of love." ...Quite a vast different between the first and last.
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Unemotional Ryoma is just a teeny tiny bit disturbing but at the same time really, really adorable. I think that because Ryoma's sorta unemotional (or just tougher and I mean in canon) it makes him a lot more mature.
MythplacedLogic chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That is both cute and creepy, which is a good match for Ryoma sometimes. Little bit sociopathic, but cute.
Karakuri Pierrot chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This story is the best and most touching, and slightly disturbing but in a good way, story I have ever read about Ryoma and Karupin.

Signed, Last Alice
Anon chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
cute and touching... I like it! :P
speadee chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
It was cute. Good idea of how and why Echizen got his cat, named him Karupin, and is so attached to him. I like all the different animals you mentioned.
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I know, I know, I already read it, but I'll give a proper review this time.

It was really creative how you made up all those Karupins. And that there's possibly more than one Karupin out there...XD

And that he's totally attached to his cat. XD