Reviews for Snow WhatAreYouKiddingMe ite
Viola Fay chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Poor Ron. I never really thought about the implications in Snow White. I...did not want those mental images either. Although it helps to think of the versions where the prince already loved Snow White and had been searching for her when he found her "dead", since then I can imagine it was a kiss goodbye. Also, poor Hermione, defending her beloved childhood memories in the face of...well...logic. Thank you for making it funny instead of painful.

I like the literary analysis even if now I am wondering if it was a story about love and symbolic death or royalty and Divine Right to Rule or the working class giving sanctuary to chosen but displaced rulers. This is what happens when you give an English major a tangent. Its worse than giving a mouse a cookie. Sorry.

Anyway, this story is darker than I really like but its still very well written. Thanks for continuing this series.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Brilliant as ever
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
The comments they're making are so true I'm beginning to wonder whether the Disney versions shouldn't be named after them, but have 'based on...'
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
"She should have married the woodsman. That would have made so much more sense." Ugh, why did you remind me of that? In Gregory Maguire's "Mirror Mirror," That actually happens. Unfortunately, it has it's own disturbing moments to deal with, the least disturbing being the prince turning out to be the evil queen's illegitimate incest baby. At this point, "Once Upon A Time" may be the only telling of Snow White not to go creepy.
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Hilarious, as usual, particularly Ron!
laurelblack chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
These are hilarious. Not the stories (they're twisted), but the reactions. I've read the Grimm's Fairytales version (the really twisted one), and it said that the queen came three times. Once with a poisoned comb that she put in Snow's hair and she fell down dead, but the dwarves pulled it out and she was ok, then with brightly-coloured laces for the back of her dress/corset which the queen did up too tight and she suffocated, and then with the apple. Snow eats the apple, some gets stuck in her throat, and she sleeps... yada yada yada. Prince's servants take the coffin but one trips and jolts it and she coughs up the apple...strangely enough not dead, despite the fact that the coffin had no air holes and she's been previously poisoned and suffocated by her own corset.
Wierdoes.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Nameless5387 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Haha, loved this chapter as usual! Oh gosh, the humour was harilious! I love how they always poke fun at fairytales!
LadyArinn chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Another great one.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awwww! Sweet. As always, the last paragraph ties it in perfectly.
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Another cool adaptation. Ron's commentary is halarious. I wonder why I never noticed how dark these are before...
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Charming! this is so very clever and well done.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Genius.
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Another good story though it's strange Hermione didn't mention about Snow White's mother pricking her finger and then wishing for a girl with blood red lips, hair black and skin snow white.
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
"I thought you said Cinderella was weird and violent?" Hermione said.

"Yeah, well, it is," Ron said. "That's why I like it."

That just makes me smile.

These are really quite good. You have a knack for getting all three of their personalities to show through in their reactions to the story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »