Reviews for Ethereal Theory
Wendy chapter 1 . 9/1
Please finish. Love this story
gsr4ever123 chapter 40 . 7/29
Is this story going to be continued? I seriously hope so :-) :-)
maura uk chapter 40 . 5/9
what happened to the rest of the story,,,,,,,PLEASE NEXT CHAPTERS ,,
maura uk chapter 38 . 5/9
still enjoying this story,,,tension is rising ,,,,so ,,,what now,,,must read the next chapter,,,cant wait..
MAURA UK chapter 35 . 5/8
THANK GOODNESS SARA IS OL FOR NOW...BUT THE OTHER SHOE HAS TO DROP. IM HOLDING MY BREATH...GREAT CHAPTER
MAURA UK chapter 32 . 5/8
WOW WHAT HAPPENED,,,,,BRILLIANT PICTURES YOUV CREATED,,WOW THIS CHAPTER CERTAINLY WOKE US UP..THAT SERIOULY TENSE. CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER...
MAURA UK chapter 29 . 5/8
GOT TEA KEEP UP THE GOOD GSR WORK...YOUR DOING GREAT.
MAURA UK chapter 22 . 5/8
I AM ENJOYING THIS STORY, BUT I THIN K ALOT OF CSI FANS MIGHT NOT LIKE THE IDEAR OF GRISS AND SARA HAVING CHILDREN, THEY JUST WANT THE LAB STUFF AND THE BED STUFF. WELL I LOVE TO READ ALL GSR STORIES AND I LOVE TO READ ABOUT GRISS AND SARA S ADVENTURES. INFACT I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF ALL FANFICTION WRITERS GSR WRITERS STOPED WRITING I WOULD BE AT A LOSE THATS FOR SURE, THERE ARE LOTS OF US FANS OUT HERE WHO LOVE YOUR GSR STORIES SO YOU WRITE ON. THANK YOU ALL OH YES AND I HAVE MY TEA.
MAURA UK chapter 11 . 5/8
GREAT CHAPTER, LOVELY VISUAL PICTURES. AND CATHERN IS A GREAT CHARACTER SHE BRINGS LIFE INTO THE STORY, AS SHE DID IN THE SERIES. AND I STILL TRYING TO FIGGER OUT HOW SARA HAS HAD SO MANY CHILDREN WHILE SHE BEEN AT THE LAB,,,,,,,DID SHE TAKE SABATICALS EACH TIME, I KNOW ITS FAN FICTION,,,,I AM LOVING YOUR STORIES AND I AM VERY GRATFUL THAT YOU WRITE GSR STORIES.
maura UK chapter 5 . 5/8
DONT YOU JUST LOVE THE PICTURE S CATH TURNING HER HEAD UPSIDE DOWN, POOR GREG HE IS JUST SO BESOTED WITH SARA AND NICKY STUCK IN THE MIDDLE. WONDERFUL PICTUR. IM SO ENJOYING THIS CHAPTER .
MAURA UK chapter 2 . 5/8
LOVELY CHAPTER..
MAURA UK chapter 1 . 5/8
WHAT AN AMAZING START TO THIS STORY, I CANT WAIT TO READ THE REST, ITS SO VISUAL..
Guest chapter 40 . 11/19/2016
Hey, I hope you can this story... hope you can get your GSR muse back to finish it, please?... We need to find Sidney! And see the ones who took her away paying for it! I was thinking that professor may have something to do with it, idk... that with all the money they've got they can fix Kaia shoulder and she can be an Olympic athlete. That Griss and Sara have their twins (I'm still hoping they get a baby boy)... this a great story, so well done that you can't stop reading it iver and over and thinking about possibilities but I can't wait to find what you show us. Hope there is a happy ending! Will be waiting for it:)
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 39 . 4/18/2016
Woah. Too much for an only heir... Mind blowing and cool
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
HAHAHAAH I bet that waitress looked horrified