Reviews for Ethereal Theory
continua...continua...pronto
excellent story would love to know how it ends. All of your stories are good you and sidle777 are my favorite writers.
CSImadfan21 chapter 40 . 2/10
Love this story please continue it...each time I re-read it I love it even more :) cant wait for next update
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 40 . 1/29
Just read the last 5 chapters and the story is sill gripping. More soon please
WaterlooRoadFan9 chapter 38 . 1/19
It Catherine Willows not Williams
Ziver69 chapter 40 . 1/17
I think you wrote emotional Grissom superbly. Excellent update. Hope finding the Expedition gives them a lead.
As always another great chapter. Hope she gets found soon and the family isn't too traumatised as I really don't like angst in the fanfiction I read. Update soon!
MariaGBG chapter 40 . 1/16
Hi, thanks for updating this story, I'm eager to here how it's going to unfold :-) It's been a while so I hope your inspiration is flowing, and there will be a continuation soon. I really like your Ethereal stories, beeing a twin myself I apreciate the twin connection. But also the thougth of a big Grissom and Sara family.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
/Maria
Hithui chapter 40 . 1/16
You most definitely did him justice! Whew! Totally enthralling, and as always, eagerly awaiting the next update :) *HUGS*
mcsip3 chapter 40 . 1/16
I have been checking every day for this update. And I can tell you it was worth the wait.. You did a great job with emotional Grissom. He came off as such a loving and concerned Father and Husband. I can't wait for the evidence to start to gel for the team. You have me totally at a loss as to the why's and who's of this crime, but that is ok, gives me more to think about. Great work can't wait for more.
PaintedShadow chapter 40 . 1/16
Love love love! I had to start from the beginning, its been a while since I've read an update. But the story is so beautifully developed and written! Keep up the good writing! :)
was spratlurid quimby chapter 40 . 1/16
Great but sad.
janeybird chapter 40 . 1/16
Woohoo! I was thinking about this story earlier today and was wondering if there'd be an update soon. Awesome chapter. Sounds like they're getting closer to finding who has Sydney. More soon please! Xx
MLN chapter 39 . 1/15
Hello. Just wondering if this story will be continued?
Rachael1510 chapter 31 . 11/13/2013
I really enjoy your writing but feel that the last few chapters have been angsty and too much has been focused on their injuries, I really hope they find Sydney soon and the story turns again to happier family times. I enjoy all their antics, especially Kaia and Kati.