Reviews for Ethereal Theory
por favor dime que continuaras si?
MLN chapter 40 . 7/31
Please finish this story. I want to know the reason for the kidnapping and who was behind it. Thanks
janeybird chapter 1 . 6/27
I've just read this again for the millionth time. I love it so much. I'm still hopeful that you decide to go back to your GSR stories
Jobeth chapter 40 . 4/6
Impatiently waiting for an update, it has been over a year.
aninom chapter 40 . 2/26
This is a great story. I've read the 40 chapters without reviewing each one as I usually do (sorry for that) because I just couldn't stop to continue reading, eager to know what will happen next specially after Sydney's kidnap... I saw this has been over a year already since your last update but I really hope you could continue and finish this story, it is too good to be left unfinished... and I can't wait to see them finding Sidney. I guess that guy Greg recognize has something to do with this and I can't stand thinking those awful people have her in their hands! would the expedition has some evidence to help them to find her? or maybe Nick finds something good thanks to Greg? hope both things... I'm sure Sophie's reaction isn't good to be other but heartbreaking... then the news twins, I was hoping Griss could get a baby boy this time but the new identical twins was kinda a twist to add a bit more of angst to the story, huh?... as I said I hope you can update this story soon... please?
JohAnna chapter 40 . 1/29
It has been over a year since you last updated this story, I understand your more into walking dead now but their are still those waiting for updates on this one.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/10/2014
I hope that you finish this story soon
mt6shock chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
I love your story been reading it for awhile hope you update soon. Love grissom and sara family. Hate there not having boys but great twist with twin girls.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
I hope you finish this have loved this story for years.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/9/2014
Guest chapter 40 . 3/17/2014
excellent story would love to know how it ends. All of your stories are good you and sidle777 are my favorite writers.
CSImadfan21 chapter 40 . 2/10/2014
Love this story please continue it...each time I re-read it I love it even more :) cant wait for next update
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 40 . 1/29/2014
Just read the last 5 chapters and the story is sill gripping. More soon please
WaterlooRoadFan9 chapter 38 . 1/19/2014
It Catherine Willows not Williams
Ziver69 chapter 40 . 1/17/2014
I think you wrote emotional Grissom superbly. Excellent update. Hope finding the Expedition gives them a lead.