Reviews for Xenosaga: The Legacy of Earth
Rydan fall chapter 2 . 4/10
Don't forget a couple of dead ones, Jorge might still be around, for one.
It was a miss-jump, after all.

Nor can we confirm Noble Six is really dead, we only saw his helmet and another (dead) Spartan was laying nearby, with a whole helmet and a spartan laser.
Getting a transport and then finding a ride off the rock...
Well, OMNI might still have a stealth ship with hyperdrive nearby.

Your making TWO misstakes, though.
1: the hyperdrive was in the front part of the ship, just beyond the cut-off, something to do with forming a sphere around the ship or something like that.
Like center mass.

2: You mix two hostile monster races into one.
The way you do it, is quite wrong.
Halo Zombies are not ghosts, you know.
If you want to go that way, use Ghostbusters or so.

Back to the Spartans, one was dissplaced with a Orbital MAC station, to a more todays world, in some fight game.
I can only speculate a hyperdrive miss-jump, while trying to do a emergency repositioning of the station away from a falling world, using a docked ship it's hyperdrive systems.

And then there is a certain rebuilded colony ship, still drifting true space.
Also without a hyperdrive.
But for this cross, you could say the Dawn's hyperdrive was cut in two parts, with the biggest part still in the back end.
Else Cortana could have done a deep space jump to deep space a lot closer to home.
In deep space, there is nothing there, so you can forget to worry about objects.
I do think Cortana made a copy of herself (read the first three books) to both fix her programming and wake her when the time came.
Dumb AI's are unlimited live span, but only two possible job tasks it can be any good in.
Smart AI can do anything, with a max kivespan of seven years before they think themselfs into brain dead.

Another problem, those gates or whatever, nothing like it in Halo.
Nor Stargate.
Thus it reads forced.
killroy225 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
why must you end on a cliffhangar and not update? please update soon
JonMan94 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You got quite the imagination there dude, I would love to see where you have this story going... update!
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Amazing story, hope you update soon!
Igfry chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I would love to see more out of this story.
M-Angel 05 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Oh boy! Ya got a new fan. Please say yer gonna update soon? I wanna read more!
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
need more story must go on
kiriakoen chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
EPIC! I want more! OOOOOHHHHHH... Now that was good...
Eduardo chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I just found this story, if by some chance you encounter this. Please consider finishing this story, or the very lease make it longer.

Until later goodbye.
CSS Stravag chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
An interesting foreword to the real fighting. I have not heard that song by Three Doors Down, that may be worth looking into.

Keep it coming, I look forward to this one.
Nim Maj chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Hehe, I was shivering in anticipation. I can't wait! Update soon!

Oh, BTW. Did you describe Shion as having blue eyes and red hair in Chapter 1? Its actually green(ish) and she has brown hair. It actually took me a few days to catch that. Thats if you were describing her. Forge Ahead!
Talon Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
CSS Stravag chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wicked beginning, Tomcat lover. I have something of a feeling where this is going, not to mention I already recognize the players in question.

I look forward to the next chapters. Keep it coming, definitely.
Anonimous chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Great story. Just one question will the spartans stuck inside Onyx appear in this story or any posible sequals?
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
definitly hope i get to see more of this fic soon.