Reviews for Xenosaga: The Legacy of Earth
killroy225 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
why must you end on a cliffhangar and not update? please update soon
JonMan94 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You got quite the imagination there dude, I would love to see where you have this story going... update!
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Amazing story, hope you update soon!
Igfry chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I would love to see more out of this story.
M-Angel 05 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Oh boy! Ya got a new fan. Please say yer gonna update soon? I wanna read more!
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
need more story must go on
kiriakoen chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
EPIC! I want more! OOOOOHHHHHH... Now that was good...
Eduardo chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I just found this story, if by some chance you encounter this. Please consider finishing this story, or the very lease make it longer.

Until later goodbye.
CSS Stravag chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
An interesting foreword to the real fighting. I have not heard that song by Three Doors Down, that may be worth looking into.

Keep it coming, I look forward to this one.
Nim Maj chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Hehe, I was shivering in anticipation. I can't wait! Update soon!

Oh, BTW. Did you describe Shion as having blue eyes and red hair in Chapter 1? Its actually green(ish) and she has brown hair. It actually took me a few days to catch that. Thats if you were describing her. Forge Ahead!
Talon Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
awesome
CSS Stravag chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wicked beginning, Tomcat lover. I have something of a feeling where this is going, not to mention I already recognize the players in question.

I look forward to the next chapters. Keep it coming, definitely.
Anonimous chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Great story. Just one question will the spartans stuck inside Onyx appear in this story or any posible sequals?
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
definitly hope i get to see more of this fic soon.
Nim Maj chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Sweet! Another Halo/Xenosaga X-over! This one is very well done! Please Update Soon! The story is so well done that the few grammar errors I find are barely noticeable. Keep up the Good Work! Forge Ahead!

P.S. I think the ship's name is Woglinde? unless you're talking about another ship. I'll reread the ship's stats, this time more carefully.