Reviews for Who am I?
Myterymew chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Posidon's daughter chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a nother chap and a sequel. you do such a great job. oh, and my name is leah too. so another reason that i like it. Keep up the good work
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
This is a really good story. Please make some more chapters!
olympianchef213 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
great all the chapters i didn't review!
Hades1295 chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
you should make another chapter cause if this was the end then you had a really sucky ending
PisceanReve chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
O...SUSPENSE! Keeps me reading, I want more! And DON'T discontinue it!
Rose of Salt chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Spectacular. Still shaky on rushing through it, but this is waht I'm talking about! This chapter has the story back on it's feet!

The scence with her powers was very good, although I wish you'd been a bit more descriptive of Luke's reaction.

Unfortunately, the romance with Derek... I don't know if you're a Twilight fan, but that was nearly as pathetically unrealistic as when Bella first fell for Edward. However, since she doesn't think of it after that moment, it could be the delirium/over-exxaggeration of a famished and tortured captive, and if he was attractive, those flitting thoughts would be perfectly natural. In an extreme situation, the thoughts would be more extreme as well.

Once again, congradulations on the research. Not an Olympian, ha! I have even greater hopes for the next chapter.
Rose of Salt chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
My Personal Opinion: I'm intrigued.

**Yes, I'm reviewing this by chapter, that's why there multiple reviews. And yes, liking or disliking the fic, I will always have something to say about it that needs work. I hold fanfiction up to the same expectations as the story itself that the fic is based off of, so don't take it personally.

Chapter three was a huge leap up after the last chapter, but I still find problems in the story flow. It is either described as under-detailed or too rushed- it doesn't flow together at a natural pace.

The part about Luke walking in at that moment was predictable but oh-so-classic; too much of that is a bad thing, but as it was here I loved it.

The story is even in first person, but still we see nothing of Leah's thoughts. She seems 2D, not apathetic, because she thinks and feels at the climax story times, but just... unreal.

It is a fine balance to keep a charcter with all the bravery and attitude from turning intoi a Mary-Sue, but I really like this and I think you can do better.
Element Wolf chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Nice story! Added to my community about OC's and minor characters. :D!
Snb793 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
*snorts* Sorry you wrote "please Update". No offence. We knew what you meant and I did that once too. I hope YOU update. It's been what forever? Sorry. I'm sounding rude aren't I?

Sorry. Um well thats it! Great story, and update.

-Snb793 :P
Rose of Salt chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
My personal opinion: I am disappointed.

I absolutely LOVED the first chapter and was begging for more, with high hopes/expectations for this one. As for much of the bullsh*t I've seen here, this is pretty good, but it's nowhere near on a par with your first chapter.

Luke was all wrong. He wasn't charming or pursuasive or even seeming to give off that power-hungry or evil aura he has in the books once his true loyalties are revealed, though as I said, at first he should be sugar-coated. I do like Leah for seeing through him and not falling into a first-crush at the sight of him (like most girls would), but since he's not portrayed to be charismatic at all, it just adds to the effect of a terrible Luke.

If he wants her on their side, he shouldn't be threatening her. His style is more to coax her into loyalty, instead of making her an enslaved enemy.

Also, I don't really like how rushed is. As soon as he speaks, she suddenly knows everything he's talking about, exhibiting no shock, and immideately understanding he means the Olympians. Now, this is perfectly natural, but she would catch on, perhaps, immeadeately, if she had been asking herself the same questions, and wondered about Olympian parentage. But if so, we should glimpse, since this is her mind, at least a little of the thoughts and intuitions stirring within her.

I still want to read more. The story on the whole is good.
Rose of Salt chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
My personal opinion: LOVE it! LOVE it LOVE it this is what I call fanfiction!

The only negatives I could find were: typos that occasionally made it difficult to process, and the black-out-wake-up cycle. As boring as it is for Leah, it's even more boring to readers. It seems to be the only way you transition through scenes. Now, if you like the blackout idea, it can be part of her symptoms as an ADHD half blood that she can lapse for a few minutes sometimes, but sometimes be alert to every detail. THAT would be good!

The ending is gripping, and I'm dying for the next chapter. I am not sure, but I also think you got Luke's last name right, which is pretty amazing since it is only mentioned on a SINGLE PAGE of the whole series. You did your research!

I loved the chapter, short as it was, and I hope my suggestions help. Keep writing! I wanna see more! :)
caitlumms chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
poor leah! young jeezy, what a bad life! really good writing, too. i like this story alot!
Noreht chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
:D YAY! Sorry about that stupid jerk that reported your story, but I'm really glad you're still writing! :D Could you read the essay/story thing I just posted? I need feedback. Anywho, I still love this story. :D
WiseGirl726 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Really good Plz update again soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »