Reviews for Doors
IzayaKibaAomineFREAK chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love this pairing, too! Thank youuu for writing this! XD
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I gotta say...I' for me, its always GaaraxSakura, KibaxHinata...but this some! I loved the ending! And it wasn't awkward like most lemons xD
CreepyAnimePasta chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is one of my favourite fanfics so far
Zany257 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
nice job, and i have only found a few storys with the pairing kiba gaara its weird.
Dextris chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Really liked the story. You don't usually find very good ones with the GaaraXKiba pairing. A little of it was faast paced, but for the most part, very enjoyable.
mika94 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
omg u like gaaraxkiba to it was awesome and thats saying something cause i like never review but yea i loved it
FlowDemon chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i love this pairing sad. Gaara no know wat a joke is *tear* lol, keep writing!
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
tehehe i love this pairing along with KanKiba. Man, every pairing of... interest has always contained Kanky or Gaara. I guess I'm guilty of yaoi sand sib obsession, and I'm not sayign any more details... lol .
Chameleon Leader-Sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
It's a great pairing...the only odd thing is the whole Kazekage thing...and the fact that it's kinda hard to pitcure Gaara being emotional...but you did a great job at it!
DarknessQueen12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love it!
R2468 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love uncommonly found little pairings like this.

Lol, "You lied." "What?" "It hurt. A lot."
Ice Dragon Queen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
that was hot & sweet

so faving this
Kiba-is-forever chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
ILOVE YOU! There's not enough of this couple! You're awesome!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Loved the story! Good job!
Edlama chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
ha! I wanted to read Gaara/kiba for ages! I liked this, the sex was hot though I would have enjoyed a bit more character building. But it was great!

hope you'll continue with this pairing