Reviews for Okage: The kings you didn't see
The Genius Mage chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
"May the gods spare us an awful fate. And let this fighting cease to irritate."

That's really good actually.

And this was a random amusing chapter. XD
laurexine flight chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
wonder whats going to happen?
laurexine flight chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Yay for the authoress evil king!

woot!

are there going to be any more? *whine*
laurexine flight chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
yay! this was funnie!

thanks for reviewing my story!
Teddy Bear chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Lol,this chapter was just so did a good job on this.I've always thought of Ari as being quite battle strategys are thanks again for making such a great kid friendly story for people to read.
TeddyBear chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
I really love this and am so glad to have more cute and funny works from you to read.I'm also glad I'm not the only one to see Stan and Ari as not being gay,just friends.I really appreciate you writing these stories for this fandom and hope you'll keep at it.
laurexine flight chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
wow, I was so suprised to see that you had updated! I am soo happy! I love the way that you write!

With that said, you might want to go over the story again to check on the spelling. It dosen't mess up the story at all, but still...

I love this chapter and the cliffhanger, which is saying something, because I usually don't like cliffhangers. You have a way of making everything good!

Also, before I stop, I just wanted to say that you have inspired me to try to write my own okage stories. thanks a lot!

P.S. sorry for the long review!
KyrMcC chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
LOVE THE NEW KING! Lol, i now wonder who this Jess is? I also love that Stan is starting to like Ari!
laurexine flight chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I loved It! It reminded me so much of the actual game, And I hope that you do more! And i loved the pony one too!

I had an Ideal for an evil king.. or rather an evil queen.(someone stan could actually want as a girlfriend), and is so blind to the fact that she is actually an evil king,(er,queen.), that it takes rosylen to help stan out(wut?)for once. I don't know how it would begin or end, but I thought you might be able to do something with it...

laurexine flight
KyrMcC chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
I LOVE IT! You should try a Marshmellow evil king or something! I love the way you write, it mkes me laugh every time! :3
CocoaAddict chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR USING MY IDEA.I'm glad you liked my idea since no one usually likes my silly fanfic ideas I really appreciate you using is so funny and cute I love this.I hope I can try and come up with some more ideas that you might want to use.I'm currently drawing a blank but who knows.I actually got the idea for the dentist Evil King while brushing my teeth one night with this nasting tasting toothpaste my Mom bought that has like super cavity fighting tasted so bad I thought it was Evil then I noticed on the tube that it was recommended by dentists and I was like well if dentists recommend this they must be Evil plus I had been playing Okage before bed and it hit me dentistevilOkage: Shadow King equals Dentist Evil there you have it who knows when or where my next idea comes course if it's a good idea I'll be sure to share it with again.
CocoaAddict chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
HaHa,I love this it's so cute.I love horses.I also love sweets,but hate having to brush my since I think dentist's are scary I brush my teeth since dentist drills are Evil.I was thinking how about a dentist Evil seems like the type to love sweets as much as I do you could have her get a tooth ache and the party could take her to the dentist only to discover the dentist is an Evil King.