Reviews for Worthless Subsistence
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
The things people do for love.
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Dude I feel so bad for Jack I wanna cry. To be treated Like a useless whore and have no appreation for it whatsoever. that sucks major ass. To do it all for a love that dont feel the some way makes it ten times worse. Unrequited love is one of the saddest things a person can go through,in my openion.
MidnightStorm13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Omg! That was a good scene. You got my adoring.
jack spicer bug chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i didnt know weather to think,holy shit that would suck,or holy shit thats hot,but i loved it eather way,not really rap,i dont think of chase as the kind of person...creater that would do that,but i do see him as the,"i like it rough,deal with it"kind!XDplease please PLEASE WRITE MORE!
desiallen16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really liked this story the lemon was great, I hate that it was a one shot though.
loser by choice chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was pretty good actually. It was in character, and it was fully in detail, without too much detail. Very well done, not to mention it's your first. You're a natural.

Much Love, LoserBC
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aww poor Jack. *huggles him* getting used like that by the one he loves. ha, i think the reason you can only do a omake with the OP characters is because they are so full of life that it's so easy to use them. great lemon, btw. You should try a ZoLu or SanUso (or SanIce XDD) next! lol
Shadir chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I have opposing feelings, because I am glad that Chase takes into account to Jack, but gives me sadness as him it treats him.