Reviews for Charity in the Age of Modern Marvels
lauren hedgehog chapter 13 . 10/2/2006
Aw... That was absolutely lovely. It was touching and funny and heart-breakingly sad. I thought it was an absolute masterpiece. And the characters were wonderfully done. I find myself now with a desparate need to track down copies of the TV series. I was introduced to the series through a friend's fanfic, and stories like yours have made me determined to track down this series which has spawned such great fanfic :-)
arbitrary9 chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
This is such an incredible story! :P I've always been a fan of this show, its characters, and the amazing adventures they encounter in each episode. Imagine my surprise when I stumbled on to this story filled with intrigue, drama, even comedic moments! I really couldn't stop reading once I began; chapter 1 to chapter 13, straight. hehe. :) You managed to capture each of the character's voicings spot on, particularly Philly-ass' ;) hehe. Thank you so much for sharing this excellent story with us; it was really a thrilling adventure reading through it. I look very much forward in reading your future works!
Colorado1 chapter 13 . 2/25/2002
You are an amazingly wonderful writer.
Harriet Vane chapter 13 . 1/31/2002
No better story can be told in any language to any group of people than a story about redemption. And you told a beautiful redemption story. Thankyou
Harriet Vane chapter 4 . 1/30/2002
Ok, I'm gonna be a big dork and review this more than once, but I feel like I have to say that this chapter was great! I love extended metaphors. (and all the chapter titles are perfect)
Felicia Angel chapter 13 . 11/14/2001
Oh, you made me cry! It was so sweet! Love it! You're great at this! WAAAAAAHHHH! I'm glad Amiee was happy, though.
Sally chapter 13 . 11/13/2001
No, thank *you.* Now if only I could stop crying...still, it's good to cry once in a while. Especially after a story like this.