Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Taste of Darkness
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
The freezing part was like after you defeated a boss
Axel'sChakrams8 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Alright, things are actually getting really good here. I think this story is already finished, so you might not notice my review, but still, it's getting interesting

Okay, first of all, I love how Riku appears at Kairi's house and notices something is wrong. Meanwhile, I'm like, "Uh, YEAH, like the horrific corpses of those poor dead guards!" (Did anyone clean those up, btw?)
Haha, sorry, still having fun with that xD

Don't worry, though, Sora's coolness factor during the gummiship battle made things awesome. I especially like Shin'en's line about protecting Kairi from Sora. It was very convincing :D

Loving where this is going See ya!
AxelsChakrams8 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Uhhmm... Isn't Sora the slightest bit horrified/guilty over the fact that he just decapitated two guards and sliced another one RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE, HOT DOG STYLE?!

... Just sayin'. And if you're up for re-editing, it would probably be good to add some foreshadowing of this...butthead prince. He kinda came out of nowhere for me.

That's all I have in he way of criticism, aside from the "Show, don't tell" rule as it applies to emotions. It was weird to see Kairi wondering why Sora had left her after she had expressly told him to go, though.
Akila E. Ferrari chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Haru: So far this story is cool I really reaaaally like it!...but I wanna cry..
Michan: And why is that!?
Haru: (sobs) Because I don't understand about Star Wars! What is jedi? or jedai? or jadi? or...uhhhh
Michan: -_-" stop talking
SoraLego278 chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
FANTASTIC STORY! I CAN'T WAIT TO START READING THE NEXT ONE!

By the way, I don't know if you realized it, but Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts ARE both based after the Samurai culture of Japan! Since I took a year of Japanese in High School, these are the three main reasons how I know (other than what my teacher said).

(1.) The rules for a Keyblade Master and a Jedi "Master" are actually very similar to the guidelines of life of a Samurai warrior.

(2.) Choosing the path of Light or path of Darkness also existed in Samurai culture.

(3.) Like in Star Wars (i.e. Darth Vader VS Luke Skywalker) and Kingdom Hearts (i.e. Riku VS Roxas), the skirmishes between Samurai were honor-based.

EITHER WAY, I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT STORY VERY SOON!
SoraLego278 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
WHOA! I am completely BLOWN AWAY by this chapter! Here are the TOP 3 reasons why (from 3 to 1).

(3.) While reading this chapter, I started listening to various pieces of the Kingdom Hearts OSTs starting at the point where Sora . You might not have realized it, but the following songs fit the listed scenes and battles REALLY SMOOTHLY!
- THE EYE OF DARKNESS (KH 3D) fits directly with the battle between Sora's Final Form and his Anti-Form.
- SORA (KH2) fits greatly when Sora is restored back to himself after Anti-Form has been destroyed.
- COURAGE (KH ReCoded) fits in there when Darth Maul arrives and continues through the end of the chapter.

(2.) Launchpad DEFINITELY deserves countless awards for using his "silly side" to his advantage, along with a Medal of Valor for his LOYALTY & BRAVERY he has shown through his actions in this story.

(1.) Since I STRONGLY agree that Sora and Kairi belong together, I am greatly pleased to see that their relationship has not been completely destroyed by the Darkness.

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!
SoraLego278 chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I KNEW IT! Launchpad McQuack was going to crash the Gummi Ship! I wonder what would have happened had Scrooge McDuck or Darkwing Duck been there. What do you think?

I may have seen Star Wars Episode 1 only about two or three times, but you did an EXCELLENT job inserting the Kingdom Hearts cast into it.

As I read this chapter, I got the feeling that I'll finally be seeing the story of this movie unfold with the cast of Kingdom Hearts as eyewitnesses. I'll be reading the next chapter starting...NOW!
SoraLego278 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
WOW! It is GREAT to see Launchpad McQuack getting a role that suits him very well! I'll only be surprised if Launchpad doesn't crash the Gummi Ship.

This may be the first review I am placing on this story, but I was SO drawn into it that I couldn't stop reading until this point! I REALLY hope that Sora can be saved, and then he gets married to Kairi after all!

I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the amazing work and FANTASTIC JOB!
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Fucking Sora. Badass? Yes. Do I prefer him as a dark-sided bastard? Hell to the no. I've read fanfics with him DEAD and it hasn't killed me as much as seeing him on the dark side has...well, congratulations for writing him as a A-hole so well. It's probably pretty difficult...
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Kairi, you fucking idiot...damn you. Damn you, damn Sora, damn Shin'en that total BITCH. CAN I JUST HAVE HIM GET DEALT WITH BY THE BITCHES IN MEAN GIRLS? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIS POWER OVER DARKNESS, THOSE GIRLS WOULD KICK HIS ASS IN WAYS CHUCK NORRIS NEVER COULD.

Either that, or...just...leave him in the land of Teletubbies.

It's much more fun than tearing out his throat.
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Annnnnd Sora has already fucked up in the sense of keeping Anti-Form secret. Nice job, Hero.
Eddie Camp chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
liking your story so far the idea of a prearanged marrage makes sense Kairi is a princess after all cant wait to see how this story progresses
AngelDragon1121212 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I luuuuv it i read all 3 volumes can u make a 4th about sora kairi and the child fighting alongside each other of somethin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...or mickey dies...:)))))
KairiXSoraFangirl chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Awesome story! :)
RoyalDragonSeer chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
very adorable :) Can't wait to read more :)