Reviews for The Day the Earth Was Doomed, More or Less
xxbroken-wings-foreverxx chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Firstly, I do actually have an account. I'm just typing this on my iPod and it won't let me log in for some reason. If you want to reply search my username and pm me.

Anyway...this is like, the most on-character fanfic I've ever read. o-o I could actually totally see this as an episode. Why did mr jones have to die? D:

Anyway, this was amazing. Though as a marvin fangirl I can't help felling sorry for him lol.

(apologies for the lack of caps btw, the shift key on my iPod seems to be broken)
Crossover Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this story a 9. I really liked the beginning, when Elmer says, "aww, you know the dwill, wight?" and when Bugs is eating a tomato and he says, "Well sorry, Doc. I was all outta carrots."
StarVix chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Awesome! I could actually see Warner Bros. come out with a Looney Tunes episode just like that. Loved the ending.
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Omg... LOVED THIS STORY... even though Marvin the martian got blown into the sky... poor little guy..

Seriously though Marvin the Martian is my favorite looney tune, and I really liked this one-shot! Interesting how Bugs and Elmer teamed up... I rather liked it truthfully. Ha ha... Elmer dressed up like a girl... Marvin can be a real sucker some times... nice job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Very good one! Cool idea about Bugs and Elmer teaming up.

If replying please do it via e-mail.

Keep the good writing.