Reviews for Hypothermia
Awww! Neji! :3
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely love it!
94stephanie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
ahhh! Too cute! I loved it!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Anatomy was my favorite class:)This was really sweet
TheThoughtsAsylum chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
gai-sensei, what should we do?

lets leave and pretend we didnt see them

heh heh .
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Super cute! I love this story so much. I know this is an older story of yours, but you really are a talented author. Make more please!

P.s.- Research is annoying but definately adds to the story! Thanks for putting up with it to preserve the integrity of the story!

~KMXII~
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Cute.
moedeity chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
you did your assignment didn't you? good job on the research! this fict was absolutely amazing! i love the last bit...*giggles*
Evilhunterperson chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
It was a nicely short fanfic that illistrated a well proposed storyline. However, I suggest that you look twards recources other than wikipedia in the future. Wikipedia is notorious for the possibility of false information, which is why it has actually been banned as a resource at one of my past schools. Not that you're fanfic is bad at all. But, I have taken wilderness first aid classes, which fully describe hypothermia so that you may recognise it and treat it; Hypothermia's first stage does indeed start with shivering, but much more so violent than you have described. I've seen it myself at a summer camp, when we had to take a water safety class for canoeing. When a girl came out of the water, it looked like she could be having a seizure. The instructors for my first aid class said that he once had to hold his hands against his jaw to keep them from clattering. The second stange results in the well known 'blue skin'. But contrary to belief, you would not turn blue. You would turn white from your blood leaving the skin to pool near your vitals for a last effort to keep them warm. Your lips, nailbeds, and the inside of your mouth would turn blue from lack of blood to oxegenate the stranded blood, which thus turn blue from lack of oxegen. True, you may result in memory loss and lack of coordination. Another tale told from my instructor said that once when he was kayaking with his wife, they noticed an odd pair that were not padling the water, but instead the air. They invited the pair for hot chocolate, and they soon seemed more aware; one asked 'where are we'? And in the last stage, the shiverings subside. The person would be lethargic, and the organs begin to shut down. I don't doubt that a person could feel warm before death, I've heard it before, yet I'm not exactly sure. But I do know that being that cold would be absolutly miserable. I would never want that to heppen. And now you know. Apply the knowledge. :)
TableDeskChair chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Fun story, good job )
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I agree it's one of the better fics out there. i like how you went into detail on the stages of hypothermia, i never knew that before.
Gemina chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That is so cute!
Dandelion Cat chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw! I loved the way you described Neji and Tenten cuddling when Gai and Lee found them! This story was so cute! Great job!
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I very much enjoyed your story. Neji X Tenten is one of my favorite pairings. A very sweet story. Great job!