Reviews for In Desperate Attempts
Guest chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
nooo dont stop!
LolaWorld chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
What in the heck. Was the journal and envelope about?
LolaWorld chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Your chapters are perfect length. Loving the bond between Bruce and the boys.
LolaWorld chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
I see this was written years ago. It's very good.
kittyranma chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Well there's been several Robins, Dick was the first. There was also a Drake I think his name was. When Dick got older he became nightwing retiring robin. I can't remember if there were more.
chronos-girl chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
Hey I'm enjoying your story and I know that there's probably little point in telling you this since you've already completed this story and others, but your homonyms need a bit of work. I understand what you're trying to say when you type but the correct spelling would probably be better. Words such as "board" when talking about how someone feels should be spelled "bored" and "Lire" as is stated in your first chapter should be spelled "Liar". Lire is a french word and is also a word used for Italian currency, or was until the Euro was incorporated there. There are other words but as I said, I can pick out what you mean by them, but I'm just letting you know in case you decide to write more stories.

Other than that, I am really enjoying your story. I feel bad for James a lot, and Richard is just your typical younger brother who strives to get the older one into trouble. The family unit is cute.
YJfan4 chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
I know your finishes with this story, but can you maybe do one like it with Kid Flash and make it YJ, his stories are hits especially like the way your writing! His past would go along perfectly with your storyline! PLEASE! You are my favorite author!
Tigerboy17 chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
OMG! So good! I loved it! Amazing! 3 you did a great job! I am a total batman nerd and I think you did a great job with it.
5-STAR chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Great story! Love daddy bats!
Princess Moonheart chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
That story was a fitting piece of music in motion. You are an amasing writer, you MUST keep doing it, tallents like yours can NOT die out. Keep writing, keep adding an adventure in the FanFiction Universe. Write me soon,okay? I would like to hear more from you.
RosarieBlack chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
I love this. really i do. i've read this like 5 times you should continue with the story of james and throw more twists in there but really awesome. RB.
Yok chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I thought, at first, that this story was kind of cute. Then it lost its charm, seeing Bruce & practically every one was out of character. Badly.

Thanks for the enjoyable ride from the first few chapters though...
Raelover chapter 19 . 5/6/2010
What was in the envilope thingy :O
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Why does every one spell "weird" "wired"?
Paxrian chapter 19 . 5/8/2009