Reviews for Pyre
A.J.Fields chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
3 Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I am completely in love with the last three sentences. Cool with you if I use it as my personal motto?
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
A great story. Very well written.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved it.. and I love this idea, I've used it before in neshots, comparing Leah to fire but never posted them,,, dont think I will now :L

x
deleted111 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Beautiful...
hotandcold chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Beautiful - I love how you took a completely different perspective here. That Sam feels, knows, that he never really deserved her and that hurting her in the end was the best thing for her. Meanwhile, he still loves her, you can tell, even while he loves Emily.

Emily will settle and be happy, and Leah never could.

Loved this!
sarah chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
this is just amazing, it's completely true too. Leah is passionate and your rite she is like fire. Emily is sweet and lovely, she is the one for Sam because he wouldn't be able to contain or hold on to a person like Leah even if he wished he could.
xocrazililkelox chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great one -shot!,I really enjoyed getting a glimpse into Sam's sz
dreamin.paradise chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Amazing.
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was amazing. I liked it. I kept rereading that paragraph about Leah going around the world and him rotting in La Push. It's so true.
rieta chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Gorgeous. :)
Hope Shalott chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Beautiful.

What's so sad is that Sam could have been good enough for Leah if he'd only fought for her.

But Meyer thinks a magic love chain is more romantic than fighting to be with someone *sigh* I loved the metaphors. The uses of fire just describes Leah to a tee. Excellent.
Breena Marie chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I love this. Sam should feel like this. Leah is amazing and as much as I love Emily, Leah deserves the world and Sam should know that. Brillant.
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
beautiful, he doesn't deserve her, bastard still hate him
amp2013 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow. Great job. I think you managed to tell all about Leah/Sam/Emily in just a few words.

"Leah will stop loving him someday. And then she will leave. She'll blaze through other towns, other cities, other countries, the whole damn world. He will rot in La Push. But it's alright, Emily doesn't mind." That's probably my favorite part, aside from the ending.

I love it.