Reviews for By Definition Evil
Yu-GAY-Oh chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Please continue
Yu-GAY-Oh chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
It's a good chapter. However I do not follow your ' life is good ' theory. The majority of a human life ( especially mine ) is terrible- and the one thing which keeps people alive is their hatred.
IntraSule chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Man, that was crazy! Although this story has a LOT of purity-shattering images, I...I just... couldn't look away! I just kept reading until the last chapter. But this isn't the last chapter, though, right? Please keep writing until the end, because I DESPERATELY want to know the conclusion, like if Rishid ever saves Marik from the darkness and help him to be human, will ryou choose between Bakura or Malik, and anything else dramatic. You have the skills of William Shakespeare! Is there any way you can give me a heads-up on the next chapters?
RoseleafISHTAR chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
oh I so wish you continue this! I would do any trade for you to at least make one more chapter of this ) it's so interesting!
RoseleafISHTAR chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
GR how is it that whenever I find a good story that it hasnt been updated in forever.

Wow, this is REALLY good. Sad, but good. Poor Marik! I really wish you would continue this
Ryou VeRua chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Holy - why is this fic so unloved? It doesn't make sense to me, it really doesn't. Clearly this story is made of win in every sense of the word.

A quick apology - I really can't think of anything coherent to say, I'm in a state of fangirling shock, so you'll just have to take my word that I have PLENTY of reasons to love your fic and understand without me going into detail how desperately I want you to update.
Cliscia chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Oh wow, the opening was superb. ...Even

though I always say that. Even though it was short, it

gave a deeper insight into Mariku and Rishid's character that

the previous chapters did not. For Mariku being whatever

Mariku is, he seems incredibly human to me. You've created a wonderful character out

of him, one that feeds off of attention and company, calculating, cold, but

knowing fear and loneliness all the same. Rishid, too. He stays more to his canon character.

(Not that Mariku necessarily doesn't, but we never really get to know his character beyond

him wanting to 'destroy all light and order' and whatnot. His

character is usually up to the interpretation of fans)

He is very canon, which I like. I just- I really see this story

as a continuation of the end of the series. Rishid just seems so REAL, and man do I

praise you for that. Ehee. It makes the fangirl inside of me

melt with delight. Poor Rishid never gets any love. ...We should

hook him up with Otogi. They can be the forgotten-character-couple.

Anyway, f, that was a sort of fanrant. In the good way.

Oh, but a quick thing: I love how you make Mariku a different character from Malik, and not just

his personality dissorder. That's always fun, coming up with who Mariku

really is. Just thought I'd say it. Favorite character, after all.

Read some more, got off my tangent, and now I'm into fanmode again when you

mentioned Ryou's false inocence. Oh MAN that's just what I love about

him. ...This review is sort of crap so far.

I like Bakura's dirty talk. I also like how I comment on this and not your woderful writing. ...Accept that I'm a teenage girl. But it's true of your writing capabilities, a I've said many

times before. I'm really loving this chapter. I think its one of the best ones so far. I also really love Ryo and Bakura's relationship. I've gotten

really interested in them lately, and this satisfies my craving. Even though I don't like their relationship abusive, I can see this. Maybe its just the fact that

fandom overkilled the idea of Bakura being abusive towards Ryou, but in this way, I could definitely see it. It's not the

blind sort of abuse that most people write. It's human, and Bakura has reasoning behind hurting him. The jealousy and not wanting to cope

with loving him- I can see it, I can.

...The ending was beautiful. Great, just- all I do is praise, praise, praise, but you really do deserve it. I mean, I was scared

for Bakura, even though he's such an asshole. But still, like before, he did it for a reason, and I really didn't

want him to die, partly because he's so interesting, and partly because

it'd hit where wounds are still open on my half. It was great, just great. I want more of the Ryou and Bakura subplot in

this, the next time you update. And please, update soon. This is my favorite story of yours, you have to supply it to me! But so long as I'm talking about updates, how long do you think

this is going to be?

Wonderful as always, update fast. Much love.

-Someone who writes horrible reviews.
silva moonlite chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
o.O Does Bakura really love Ryou or does Ryou love Bakura or both? I feel so sorry for them and Marik and Rishid. Update soon
Mishieftress chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Oh Bakura you still don't get it huh...?

I loved the high tension!
silva moonlite chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Wow, your stories are amazing as always. Hope you will update soon
flufffmufffin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I dont think it was short with the way you explained the other malik. these ideas are interesting. you abviously know a bit more about psychology than most. you explained the feelings perfectly. :D

also i guess i like it cos it seems like there will finally be some "real" closure about malik his other half and rishid.
Mishieftress chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I must admit.. That kiss thing in the end... Made me go ew... Yuck... Well, amazing chapter, I just want to hold Marik and tell him everything will be all right...
Cliscia chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
HOLLY SHIT LOOK HOW FAST I'M REVIEWING THIS TIME. I'm

the fastest thing alive, man. Anyway, I'm going to have

to help you about the review whoring thing. you

need more, point blank. I have

a lot of hos, I'll whore this out to them, just for you bb.

First part is to the point, nothing we didn't really

not know before, but it does give a little more insight to

this sort of love- hexagon- thing. I feel sorry for

Rishid, and I can totally imagine Malik gushing over Ryou

on the phone.

I think, through this fanfiction, that Ryou and Bakura's

interaction is my favorite. Something in it seems to just

flow so well, through the dialogue or the mood- I

don't know, but it's all very clear and believable, and

totally not because I just spent three hours reading

doujinshi.

And the last part is what I long to see in fanfiction

that is centered around Mariku. I like to see him pushed to his

limits, so that his already unstable mind is cracking more, and in more places then one. I like

to see his turmoil with life, his struggle and plight against

the world. You write this well, you give it life and

it's possibly why I love this fanfiction so much.

I wish my reviews were better for you f.
Mrs.Clean chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Fuck you, enter button, fuck you. So I was in the middle

of writing your review, when my fingers got ahold of themselves

and I sent it before I meant to.

...Sorry about that. So the second

part of my review will be from my troll account. NGH.

And now I don't know what to say.

It was- brilliant, but I feel that there has to be

a better adjective out there to describe it. Just- the way you weave their psyches together, complimenting and contrasting- hnggh.

This is why you are such an inspiration to me.

And sorry again for the late review. Update as always, my Yuugiou fanfic love
Cliscia chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
GAWD, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW. I got my

email in my inbox, but then I forgot about it,

wiahofwehaohwiou

First thing I'll say, that's completely relevant to your

amazing writing abilities, is that Isis in a suit sounds like one

of the sexiest things I can think up. Hur

I love how you write Malik dealing with the post-trauma and angst of Mariku, the

words you use the describe it, it just paints

a very clear picture, coupled with his physical actions as

he thinks it over. Lovelove

The way you wrote Mariku intruding so quickly and suddenly without warning into Malik's mind as he looked at Rishid was perfect; you could really feel the sponteinity of it, which I won't spell, and I wasn't expecting it at all, and neither was Malik, so good job with that.

Small thing, but I liked "He was not aware of the scene before him, only that were dead insects trapped in the inverted dome of the overhead light". Not realy sure why, maybe because it'seasy to picture, since everyone gets dead bugs in their lightbulbs.

Hot sex with Ryou is hot. I also spammed my IM list with it.

BUT NOW I AM BUSY READING AND WILL NOT PICK OUT INIVIDUAL PARTS TO GUSH OVER YOU ABOUT. So wait until I'mdone.

Which will be no waiting for you since you'l be reading this after I'm done. F