Reviews for Tardisode 1: Comfort and Company
Grac3 chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh my word that was adorable! I love your writing style!
Tbird2290 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
AWWWWWE so fluffy :)
TK chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I realize I'm just catching up on very old fics, but really, I'm glad that I did decide to start from the rear, 'caus it made me discover your works.

This one here is just too endearing, and so true to the characters. Enjoyed each and every line of it!
Now I'm already looking forward to all the other works in your 'A Man Who Wasn't There: an Alt!Series 2'. I'm gonna have fun, I know!

Thanx a whole lot for sharing! TK
17sweil chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
AWWWWWWWW
LostInWho chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Just loved it - will always have a soft spot for 9. Thank you!
Chairman-Meowith chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
ooooohhhh, it's too sweet. _
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Very cute.
Sue D. Nym chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
You are so awesome. Seriously. I'm reviewing for this ficlet, but the review is technically also for the previous one in the series.

Do you have any idea, any whatsoever, of how long I've searched for decent alt!Season Two with Nine fics? They're rare. Very rare.

And what's more, you didn't copy and paste the episode dialog. ;-; I think I'm going to cry. Out of relief, mind you. Every time I see a fic with the exact quotes of the episode, I can't help but mentally scream. NINE DOESN'T TALK LIKE TEN. Argh! You've managed to put Nine in the episode...without bastardizing him.

Also, thankyouthankyouthankyou for not bringing Jack along. YES, JACK IS HOT. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE SHOULD IGNORE MAJOR PLOT POINTS JUST TO FEATURE HIM. I mean, if the Doctor senses that Jack is a freak of nature and is wierded out by it, it DOESN'T MATTER if he's Nine or Ten. Nine wouldn't make an allowance because he and Jack are such good friends. Hell, Nine didn't even like Jack that much. Trust and respect, yeah, but...I can't tell you how much I have to bang my head against a wall every time I see a fic that alters PotW that has him tagging along and they're all chummy and happy as can be. The reason I can't tell you is because all that head banging caused my IQ to drop. I'm sure I wasn't using that higher brain functioning for anything, though.

You should receive much hugs and chocolate and praise. D:

You're my hero.
Aromene chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw, I love it.
Alcibie chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
That was lovely..really well written:)
teddybowties chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw...tht was sweet! Please, sir, can I have some more?