Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Rising Dragon
where-is-my-tennant chapter 33 . 9/8
So... are you going to update this fic soon? I really do enjoy this unique crossover and I really need to know what happens next!
where-is-my-tennant chapter 13 . 9/6
Wait... So where did Mokuba go? He was there playing with the cat, then he's just gone?
OriginOf1stCrusnik chapter 2 . 9/5
Who is Ace Cooper?I've never heard of him before.
TenableCape9819 chapter 1 . 5/31
Yes. Chapter zero. BRAVO. *slow sarcastic clap*
Taeh chapter 33 . 4/9
What cooper?! Is he the cause of all this trouble?! O.o
Esmereilda chapter 33 . 4/9
ok so professor Cooper is probs linked to Atlantis but so far hasn't been hostile towards the boys anyway um looking forward to your next update
Esmereilda chapter 32 . 4/4
well bakura and yami never did get along too well
Read-in-one-day chapter 33 . 4/4
Hey there! Great story! I stayed up nearly all night to read it, and got to chapter 30. I was enthralled.

I simply adore this story you've crafted- the YuGiOh characters having been merged quite successfully with Rowling's OotP. I'm hoping you'll update soon!

Although, if you incorporate a pairing into this work, I would like to see it between Seto and either Luna or Hermione. But in the end, it's up to you!

Hopefully I'll see another chapter from you relatively soon!
Esmereilda chapter 31 . 4/3
poor yugi and harry
Esmereilda chapter 30 . 4/3
yea at this point in hp the ministry is full of fools and cowards and most of the wizarding world are just sheep believing everything the have to say
Esmereilda chapter 29 . 3/30
ok Percy is what I like to call a sheep since he rather blindly follows the crowd and I believe dumbledore saw this coming and hired ace
Esmereilda chapter 28 . 3/29
well at least Hermione didn't freak out that means the she'll likely rope ron and harry into this as well but atleast now they can come up with more believable excuses since in HP canon the trio always seems to be able to come up some sometimes farfetched but believable excuses
Esmereilda chapter 27 . 3/29
poor yugi
Esmereilda chapter 26 . 3/27
this is going to be interesting indeed
Esmereilda chapter 25 . 3/21
kaiba might not be much of a wizard but he's a tech genius