Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Rising Dragon
Aurora Starlight chapter 3 . 6/22
Now normally I avoid OC inserts in a story but this Ace guy seems interesting. Hehe flying rat hehe nice one
isis424 chapter 33 . 6/21
MORE!(*w*)
Ediru chapter 2 . 6/12
*froths at mouth, spastically twitching on ground*

Spelling... grammar... not... mistakes...

*twitches again*

Please tell me you have a beta... I noticed quite a few errors and my fingers are twitching to see them fixed...

TT-TT

~Grammar Nazi, also known as Some Random Editor
Arivania Moons chapter 33 . 4/20
Amazing! This is one of the best stories yet that I've read with an awesome OC in it! *practically fangirling* *realizes* *blushes* Err... Sorry about my fangirl moment. I just love this fanfic. No other I've read truly compares when it falls into the YGO/HP category!
Hi, I like ice cream
Plz more chapters
Can't wait for the next update and I'm dieing to know what going to happen next
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 33 . 2/23
Thanks for updating :D I was starting to wonder if you had given up, but I'm glad you haven't. I'm really enjoying this. Good luck with your writing endeavors, and please update again soon!
Akayuki Novak chapter 33 . 2/22
*low whistle* Nice chapter for a come-back. Thank you for writing!
Locothehood chapter 33 . 2/21
im haveing a great time reading this
but i cant help but feel the villains (aka)voldymort and his cronies are not seen much i mean what the heck are they doing ?
other then that i have to say the characters are spot on
keep up the good work and ill keep reading
WritingOpensSouls chapter 33 . 2/20
Great story! It has made me laugh so many times. I love Bakura when it comes to the shadow realm and tormenting the Pharaoh. You are such a great writer! Please update as soon as possible!
Cyber Orteck chapter 33 . 2/20
Come on Bakura suck it up and work with Yami and the others! Love this stroy...all my favorite charecters in Yugioh! Minus Kaiba ;3
This is an excellent story. I can't wait to read chapter 34 when it comes out.
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 33 . 2/19
ARGGGG! A CLIFFHANGER IN A SLOWLY-UPDATING FIC!

XD You, ma'am, are EVVVVVVVIL! XD

I'm lucky I'm patient when it comes to these things. XD
Mei1105 chapter 33 . 2/19
Wahoo! Update! This story is proof that it is possible to come back after a long haitus (which is reassuring since I haven't touched my own crossover for a little while now) and come back running. In terms of chapter pacing and everything, it's nice that you're not rushing this story - you're taking your time to develop the plot and get the important details out. Keep it up!