Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Rising Dragon
Eagle Dreamer chapter 34 . 5/20
I love it and cannot wait to read the rest of it.
NiTech chapter 13 . 5/14
Weeeellll, they put Malfoy in his rightful place lmfao.
NiTech chapter 4 . 5/13
McGonagall's reaction/thoughts about Yugi and Bakura's hair was priceless, lmao.
NiTech chapter 3 . 5/13
And so, the adventure begins...
NiTech chapter 1 . 5/13
New reader here. Love the chapter 0 concept. Can't wait to get deeper into this story!
The dark of night5 chapter 34 . 3/2
Hey. Just so you know, this is my second or third re-read of your story. I think this is one of the best stories in its category, and I can't wait for the next chapter whenever it comes. Thank you for not giving up on this!
Arivania Moons chapter 34 . 10/29/2017
I absolutely love this story and the mysterious Professor. Though, I must admit, I also don't really like the fact that the hikaris and their yamis are having trouble with Umbridge. I just feel like, in certain situations, they would win out over the woman. But that's my opinion. Either way, I love this story.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2017
I just now started reading this story, and it's awesome! Keep writing!
klainer4ever11 chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
Kaiba is a beast when it comes to business.
klainer4ever11 chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
Lool the chapter was really funny. To the next Chapter
Samira Vongola chapter 34 . 5/27/2017
I hope you update soon
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 34 . 4/27/2017
PLEASE UDATE I WANT MORE DUELS!
darksidechick chapter 34 . 4/27/2017
I just stumbled into this story and OMG. I LOVE IT! I just read the entire thing so far and can't wait for more. I'm so happy to see there was even a recent update too. Many HP/YGO crossover fics I've discovered recently have been abandoned.

I'm intrigued on how Cooper plays into all of this, and the Orichalcos as well.

One random question. Will we be seeing more of Malfoy and the gang causing trouble to Yugi, Kaiba and co.? I loved their altercation on the train and after that it seemed he was never really mentioned again. I'm just curious if he will be coming back.

Looking forward to the next updates! -darksidechick
David-El chapter 27 . 4/15/2017
Here's something I would ask if if I were Seto: by what right do they have to take something that belongs to him in every way possible. Seto designed it, he built it, and he enchanted it.
Carlie Dookharan chapter 34 . 4/12/2017
This is the best fanfic i have ever read...and I've read a lot...i became so obsessed with this... i even forced my friends to read it...I need the next chapter...NEED IT...