Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Rising Dragon
Arivania Moons chapter 34 . 10/29
I absolutely love this story and the mysterious Professor. Though, I must admit, I also don't really like the fact that the hikaris and their yamis are having trouble with Umbridge. I just feel like, in certain situations, they would win out over the woman. But that's my opinion. Either way, I love this story.
I just now started reading this story, and it's awesome! Keep writing!
klainer4ever11 chapter 11 . 5/31
Kaiba is a beast when it comes to business.
klainer4ever11 chapter 3 . 5/31
Lool the chapter was really funny. To the next Chapter
Samira Vongola chapter 34 . 5/27
I hope you update soon
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 34 . 4/27
PLEASE UDATE I WANT MORE DUELS!
darksidechick chapter 34 . 4/27
I just stumbled into this story and OMG. I LOVE IT! I just read the entire thing so far and can't wait for more. I'm so happy to see there was even a recent update too. Many HP/YGO crossover fics I've discovered recently have been abandoned.

I'm intrigued on how Cooper plays into all of this, and the Orichalcos as well.

One random question. Will we be seeing more of Malfoy and the gang causing trouble to Yugi, Kaiba and co.? I loved their altercation on the train and after that it seemed he was never really mentioned again. I'm just curious if he will be coming back.

Looking forward to the next updates! -darksidechick
David-El chapter 27 . 4/15
Here's something I would ask if if I were Seto: by what right do they have to take something that belongs to him in every way possible. Seto designed it, he built it, and he enchanted it.
Carlie Dookharan chapter 34 . 4/12
This is the best fanfic i have ever read...and I've read a lot...i became so obsessed with this... i even forced my friends to read it...I need the next chapter...NEED IT...
Please update soon
Please update
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 34 . 3/16
IT'S A NEW CHAPTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So I just reread everything before I got current and I must say this is still as fantastic as ever. I am really invested in finding out what exactly is going on. I love the character dynamics you write. Thank you for updating this :D
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 34 . 3/16
Very very very good!

So Bakura is finally talking with the rest of the gang? Awesome!

And Cooper bested Umbridge at her own game again?! Cooper is awesome but what is his endgame?

I guess I'll just have to stick with this story and find out. Update soon.
Leonard L. Church chapter 34 . 3/16
Holy shit, was not expecting to see this again! Great chapter, gonna have to reread this story again.