Reviews for How to snag a secret boyfriend
JAMonMyToast chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Oh, gah. Loved this chapter, it wasn't lacking or anything. The Jim/Allie conversation was awesome, and I loved the last line. "I an addict."

Guh-reat job.
officejam chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
wonderful ending! you need to write more JAM stories. you write them so well.

my favorite line in this chapter was: "It's not the ring that's special, my boy, it's the hand it goes on." That was such an amazing line!

you did a great job! ] ] ]
Inherently Flawed chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Pam heroin. I like it. ;-D
raindropsX chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
man this was great and i enjoyed reading it so much. and Jim is so an addict.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Aw, Jim is addicted to Pam, how cute! I really liked what the jeweler said to Jim. My great-grandfather was a jeweler and that is just the kind of wisdom that he would have given one of his customers.

Great story. Please continue. I want to see the proposal and maybe Pam's family now that we've met Jim's.
toolezbionic chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Great ending chapter! I loved this line : "It’s like choosing your wife while you’re on crack!” It made me laugh. Anyways, I can't wait to read any other stories you have for us.
kellyjo562 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
awh so sweet Jim's an adorable addict!
longtallsally chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Aw, this was so sweet. I'm sure Roy never cooked for Pam. He probably thought it was "a woman's job." Jim is so much better for her. I really like this story.
bingbangboom714 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Awh! This was great! I loved it! Jim truly is addicted to Pam. Great job!
Blondala chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
This is awesome! Is that stuff about the first few months of a relationship being like being on heroine true? This is beyond words. I love it. Please write more chapter stories!
officejam chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
i like it! it's very well written and very cute. you should keep going...not too much longer. maybe make 5 chapters total? but you're doing a great job. keep updating:)
Inherently Flawed chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Oh, yay! I did a good deed for the day. And may I just say, that lovely update certainly perked me up. The JAM fandom would definitely be missing out if you lose your motivation on this.
bingbangboom714 chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
So cute! I dont know why people wouldnt review. This is so good! I love it! Update soon!
Blondala chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Wow, you deserve many, many more reviews than you have. But people can be lazy. I know from experience. A songfic I slaved over for a week got only 3 reviews. But anyway, this is truly great. I love it. It's fluffy, it's funny, and frankly, I'm getting tired of one-shots. I'd like to see the two of them as a couple in the office, maybe an unseen prank on Dwight. I love this and I want more! (P.S. I am adding this as a story alert, if that encourages you more!)
JAMonMyToast chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
I like this, mostly because I usally can't read to much fluff but this just perfect...I don't do this sort of fluff well. Great job, really.