Reviews for Keepsake
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm crying. Well, not quite. But the emotion is there. This is heart-breakingly wonderful. You write so well, and have captured so much here that I am quite jealous. Thank-you so much.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Superb! Beautiful! Sweet!
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was simply amazing and I absolutely loved it. Aside from the brilliant imagery and theme of photographs, I loved how nicely the story tied together. It was incredibly touching; I've never paid much particular attention to Gideon and Marlene but this story has opened up a realm of possibilities for me.

Wonderful job :)
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was beautiful! I enjoyed, that their relationship was real and not angsty, and that it wasn't a triangel with Sirius. The characterisatipn was nice, I loved the more feminine Marlene, the lovesick Gideon and your Sirius was amazingly in character! Nice work!
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This story makes me want to be Marlene.

I mean really, dying at what, 23? - can't be so bad if you get to have a Sirius AND a Prewett (at the same time?).

My favourite bits: Marlene's mum's take on Sirius as overhead by Gideon, Marlene being pouty in Gideon's bed and all he can think about is her legs, and oh sweet Merlin - Sirius showing up on Gideon's doorstep. That was just inspired, that was.

And, favs. :)
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This one bought me to tears. I'm finishing up a first Order fic focusing on Remus right now but I included the Prewett brothers briefly and fell in love with them. This was so beautifully written and so very touching. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.