Reviews for The Nice Guy
Lstcryptonian chapter 3 . 6/27
Metropolis exists. It's not New troy though it's in Illinois lol. this is turning out to be a good cute story, it has drama, action, romance and your writing draws me in.
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 6/20
short but lovely
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 6/20
that eas cute
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/20
so thats true: no one can scape the friendzone, no even the man of steel
Kalladorn chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
First chapter really really felt in character between LL and Clark, at least from what I remember from the cartoon and comics. I loved Clark's awkwardness despite him being Superman, I felt like it really showed off his humanity and love for Lois.

Second chapter was awesome with Diana since she was busy trying to smooth over Batman's rougher edges and help Clark which is so Her imo, plus it's BBWW which is always great to have.

Third chapter would have to be the best one out of the four imo. Lois's perspective on Clark was just so. spot. on. For me, it totally fit from start to finish on how she could fall in love with Clark the person rather than just Superman.

Fourth chapter was also great since all four of them get to interact and Bruce actually opens up a bit which, in my mind, is inevitable if he is in a relationship with Diana. This one highlights very well just how far Bruce has come from the loner persona he used to have and I love that since it shows character progression.

If I had the money and the rights, this would have been in Justice League or Superman the animated series. It was just that good imo and thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible series of stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Absolutely loved the BM/WW moment here. Too good.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
It's not a surprise that you're so good at Lois and Clark. You're a natural. Your stories never get old.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
You write BMWW so well, it's hard to express in words.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Sweet Jesus! You fail to disappoint.
Jess Angel chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
So content with that happy ending. It was a treat seeing both couples interact with each other as well. To the nice guys, indeed. Thank you for a lovely story! Keep writing.

Jess Angel chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Just imagining Diana imitate Bruce's "barking" was priceless. A heart warming chapter with Batman still being Batman. Great interaction again between your characters, completely believable.

Jess Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awh, Clark. I was going to just end up reviewing at the end but this was a wonderful first chapter. I keep wanting to pat him on the back. I feel like it's dead on in character and has great flow with the dialogue. I don't read much SM/LL and was more interested in the BW/WW to come but I'm liking this.

AnnechanB chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Lovely story.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
oh man wanted more bmww
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Great story! Please continue writing, you're a very talented author.