Reviews for The Nice Guy
Absolutely loved the BM/WW moment here. Too good.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
It's not a surprise that you're so good at Lois and Clark. You're a natural. Your stories never get old.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
You write BMWW so well, it's hard to express in words.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Sweet Jesus! You fail to disappoint.
Jess Angel chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
So content with that happy ending. It was a treat seeing both couples interact with each other as well. To the nice guys, indeed. Thank you for a lovely story! Keep writing.

Jess Angel chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Just imagining Diana imitate Bruce's "barking" was priceless. A heart warming chapter with Batman still being Batman. Great interaction again between your characters, completely believable.

Jess Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awh, Clark. I was going to just end up reviewing at the end but this was a wonderful first chapter. I keep wanting to pat him on the back. I feel like it's dead on in character and has great flow with the dialogue. I don't read much SM/LL and was more interested in the BW/WW to come but I'm liking this.

AnnechanB chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Lovely story.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
oh man wanted more bmww
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Great story! Please continue writing, you're a very talented author.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely beautiful! :)
mbembet chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
this is one of the best BMWW fic i've ever read! you are a great writer i hope you'll write for DC comics someday :) (or perhaps you already are).
JustPartners chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Love this story! I especially like the parts about Bruce and Diana! Keep writing BMWW stories! :D
kalfire12 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
i really like this! it really god! i really like the ending!
kalfire12 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
i like it. i loved the BMWW momnets :)