Reviews for The Nice Guy
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awh, Clark. I was going to just end up reviewing at the end but this was a wonderful first chapter. I keep wanting to pat him on the back. I feel like it's dead on in character and has great flow with the dialogue. I don't read much SM/LL and was more interested in the BW/WW to come but I'm liking this.

Jess 0:o)
AnnechanB chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Lovely story.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
oh man wanted more bmww
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Great story! Please continue writing, you're a very talented author.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely beautiful! :)
mbembet chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
this is one of the best BMWW fic i've ever read! you are a great writer i hope you'll write for DC comics someday :) (or perhaps you already are).
JustPartners chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Love this story! I especially like the parts about Bruce and Diana! Keep writing BMWW stories! :D
Not here anymore 12 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
i really like this! it really god! i really like the ending!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
i like it. i loved the BMWW momnets :)
alphaladywolf chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
AAAWWW! It was cute. I like both pairings.
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
I loved this! Excellent job.
bloodymary2 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Hey, I LOVE Lois Lane in all her incarnations (except in Superman Returns, but that was just poor casting). Loved how you wrote her and the others, too.

Thank you for sharing such a great read. :D
Lolchen chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Sometimes, the nice guys should get more chances. 'Cause really, the nice guys are so much better boyfriends than the bad guys . Anyway, I like it, the conclusion was nice too. Well done.

Lolchen
Zuzanny chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Aw... so sweet and sugary! :)
VenusRising chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
oh, no, you write smll well. too bad you're working on too many bmww stories to write more for us clark/lois fans. sigh. lol
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »