Reviews for The Nice Guy
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely beautiful! :)
mbembet chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
this is one of the best BMWW fic i've ever read! you are a great writer i hope you'll write for DC comics someday :) (or perhaps you already are).
JustPartners chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Love this story! I especially like the parts about Bruce and Diana! Keep writing BMWW stories! :D
Not here anymore 12 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
i really like this! it really god! i really like the ending!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
i like it. i loved the BMWW momnets :)
alphaladywolf chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
AAAWWW! It was cute. I like both pairings.
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
I loved this! Excellent job.
bloodymary2 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Hey, I LOVE Lois Lane in all her incarnations (except in Superman Returns, but that was just poor casting). Loved how you wrote her and the others, too.

Thank you for sharing such a great read. :D
Lolchen chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Sometimes, the nice guys should get more chances. 'Cause really, the nice guys are so much better boyfriends than the bad guys . Anyway, I like it, the conclusion was nice too. Well done.

Zuzanny chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Aw... so sweet and sugary! :)
VenusRising chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
oh, no, you write smll well. too bad you're working on too many bmww stories to write more for us clark/lois fans. sigh. lol
AllThatGlistens chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
One of my very favorites that I've read so far. Gives me warm-fuzzies. Seriously, really cute and really good execution.
Proponent of EVO chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Excellent story! Very good indeed! Thank you!
Ardans chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Another strong showing. I swear, your writing has really reached a stunning level with this and "Stranger in Paradise." The last chapter of "The Nice Guy" was, to me, the best of the four as it fit with my own thoughts of the character's personalities and quirks. I found myself oddly liking Lois, which is a huge admission for me. LOL The internal monologues were perfect and very entertaining, but my favorite scene had to be the one staged by the fountain. Sexy, sweet, and a superb closing line.
Sailor Libra24 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Yay, another wonderful story. And it even includes my second favorite DC character.

I hope you keep the fanfics coming, because I'll keep reading. :]
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »