Reviews for The Nice Guy
dreaming.sapphire chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
8D Fluff! Loll. Yay! You finished! *throws confetti* Loved the ending. _
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Hi!

This was a perfect ending... and Lois and Clark are an item! And so are are Bruce and Diana! Who! (singing)Celebrate good times... c'mon! lol

I love how it ended. It was terrific and I really hope another story is made with BM/WW and CK/LL. Even if it isn't... who cares because you do beyond fantastic BM/WW stories. One thing that has me confused (probably because I'm being a spaz) is the bank robbery involving Lois. Can you please explain that to me. If you do, i think I'll get everything that mentions it. Thank you.

Anyway, again great job and I look foward to reading your other stories.

-Mary
d chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Yay for BM/WW goodness! "My Girlfriend made me" lol. Such a funny line. I'm all for the melting and this chapter succeeded into melting me into a pile of goo. And *gasps* Bruce give relationship advice. Did the world turn on its axis? lol. Diana has done good on him.

With Jimmy, I definitely imagine some jaw dropping. I just keep on laughing at that image now. I will be looking forward to more of your SM/LL. Maybe Jimmy and the rest of the bull pen will play a bigger part.

Anyways, wonderful job with this fic. You never seem to disappoint. I'm so sad to see this fic end. But don't worry, I'll be on the look out for updates on your other stories!
PeaceGuardian chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
BEAUTIFUL
KnightandPrincessLover chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
AW! I loved it. This is the kind of story that makes me like Lois. haha.

Great job, just like always. )

KPL
Mischief chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Oohh! Loved it!

"Bruce decided to make everyone happy." - That was too good!

The fic was more utopian than realistic, but that's exactly the kinda stuff I like to read! :D

& don't worry, I have pretty much the same "super couple who perfectly express everything that is lovely and good in a romantic relationship" take on BMWW, & I'm surprised EVERYone doesn't :)

Hope to see you update "Strangers in Paradise" soon! (& plz write a 50,0-word chapter at least!)
James631 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
A credited chapter that makes for a good ending to this story. You have a way with words that make for a entertaining tale. And the ending was cute. Bravo to the lady with the stunning hair!
Grendle1853 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Nice end to a nice story. The only criticism that I can give is that I would have assumed that Batman would have figured they were dating by then, you know "world's greatest detective" and all. It is very Bruce Wayne to leave the party to make out with the hottie, and now Batman gets to really do it!
myrthill chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
nice way to end it. though if you decide to end it in chapter 3 it will be good too.

nothing to say in this final chapter than good job on this piece (_)
RogueLeBeau chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
I love where your creativ juices are taking this story! Please update as soon as you can! I'm on the edge of my seat and about to fall off! lol Great story!
DJ chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER!

HarimaHige chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
this is realy a great story. Usualy i dont like SMLL storys but this on is realy good. I like all characters so far, even Lois. thanks. Update soon.
CradleToGrave chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Quite cute. Always go for the geeky boy.
Sailor Libra24 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Well, I am not the foremost expert on Clark and Lois, but I think you did a good job. I'm also really happy you did this sorry, since Mr. and Ms. Lane are my favorite couple right after Batman and Wonder Woman. Keep up the good work, please.
Raven3182 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
This is simply spectacular! You write very well, and speaking as a life-long Superman fan, you seem to have a good grasp of the characters. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please keep writing SMLL!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »