Reviews for The Nice Guy
AllThatGlistens chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
One of my very favorites that I've read so far. Gives me warm-fuzzies. Seriously, really cute and really good execution.
Proponent of EVO chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Excellent story! Very good indeed! Thank you!
Ardans chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Another strong showing. I swear, your writing has really reached a stunning level with this and "Stranger in Paradise." The last chapter of "The Nice Guy" was, to me, the best of the four as it fit with my own thoughts of the character's personalities and quirks. I found myself oddly liking Lois, which is a huge admission for me. LOL The internal monologues were perfect and very entertaining, but my favorite scene had to be the one staged by the fountain. Sexy, sweet, and a superb closing line.
Sailor Libra24 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Yay, another wonderful story. And it even includes my second favorite DC character.

I hope you keep the fanfics coming, because I'll keep reading. :]
HarimaHige chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
good ending.
Hepburn chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
As always stellar my dear!

I am glad that Lois smartened up and a building didn't have to be dropped on her... well maybe just a little. ;)

I loved it!

: )
DJ chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
really good! i love how lois could immediately see the B/D connection :) plus, bruce giving romantic advice? ha ha, made my day
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
We loved it! Thanks for the update: I'm sorry it's over. Your characters are So perfect. We love your Clark - but I'm more impressed with how you keep all your characters so different in your writing. You really fleshed out Lois. I liked the Lois/ Bruce conversation. Looking forward to your next story!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
8D Fluff! Loll. Yay! You finished! *throws confetti* Loved the ending. _~
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Hi!

This was a perfect ending... and Lois and Clark are an item! And so are are Bruce and Diana! Who! (singing)Celebrate good times... c'mon! lol

I love how it ended. It was terrific and I really hope another story is made with BM/WW and CK/LL. Even if it isn't... who cares because you do beyond fantastic BM/WW stories. One thing that has me confused (probably because I'm being a spaz) is the bank robbery involving Lois. Can you please explain that to me. If you do, i think I'll get everything that mentions it. Thank you.

Anyway, again great job and I look foward to reading your other stories.

-Mary
d chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Yay for BM/WW goodness! "My Girlfriend made me" lol. Such a funny line. I'm all for the melting and this chapter succeeded into melting me into a pile of goo. And *gasps* Bruce give relationship advice. Did the world turn on its axis? lol. Diana has done good on him.

With Jimmy, I definitely imagine some jaw dropping. I just keep on laughing at that image now. I will be looking forward to more of your SM/LL. Maybe Jimmy and the rest of the bull pen will play a bigger part.

Anyways, wonderful job with this fic. You never seem to disappoint. I'm so sad to see this fic end. But don't worry, I'll be on the look out for updates on your other stories!
PeaceGuardian chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
BEAUTIFUL
LingeringGyspy chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
AW! I loved it. This is the kind of story that makes me like Lois. haha.

Great job, just like always. )

KPL
Mischief chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Oohh! Loved it!

"Bruce decided to make everyone happy." - That was too good!

The fic was more utopian than realistic, but that's exactly the kinda stuff I like to read! :D

& don't worry, I have pretty much the same "super couple who perfectly express everything that is lovely and good in a romantic relationship" take on BMWW, & I'm surprised EVERYone doesn't :)

Hope to see you update "Strangers in Paradise" soon! (& plz write a 50,0-word chapter at least!)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »