Reviews for The Nice Guy
Kipling Bunny chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
I'm so glad I wasn't eaten by a bear. :D Phew! Yay for bear-free camping.

I really enjoyed this chapter! I found Lois adorable and I found myself secretly rooting for the vocalization of being a couple and her reaffirming (or rather, realizing) how she feels about Clark.

It's so cute! And you've written each character perfectly.

I cannot wait for the next one! )
Dunyazade chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
omg I'm totally hyperventilating over here.

What an amazing chapter. I loved it. I loved everything about it. I had to keep wiping my eyes so I could read it!

Good for you, Lois, good for you. And Clark... it was so wonderful. The first part of the chapter had me screaming "No!" over and over, but then it just got better and better until, at last, happiness. Sunshine. Clark. sigh!

I do kind of wish Lois had told Clark that she liked him BEFORE she figured out he was Superman, but, the way you did it all at once here actually worked really well. After all the little things she'd been noticing about 'the guy who'd been hiding in plain sight', it just made sense for her to figure it out. So yes... wonderful job. With everything. I loved your descriptions of Clark (drool...) and I think you got Lois's personality perfectly right. I just don't even know how to tell you how much I loved this chapter!

You are a master of romantic writing. THANK YOU so much for writing this!
BMWW.Fan.Reader chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
U made me simpathetic for Superman...

I hate u...

auuahuahuahuahuh

I really dont want this fic to end, just for the simple fact that for once it's Clark and Lois who has the releationship issues and not Bruce and Diana...

I just loved that!

And yes I loved the BMWW chapter, I just cant get enough of them.

Back to Marcio's voice, last time I sent u a youtube link, but i dont know why it didnt go. Maybe has a link policy that i'm not aware.

Anyway here's the link again

br./watch?vAni86MSB-x4

If it doesn't appear again, search for this on youtube "Liga da Justiça Sem Limites - Esta Porquinha (Parte 1)"

Kisses Nanda
decon chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
You've got a well-written story here, no doubt you are aware that you are a talented writer. As for the subject of your story, I found the chapter on Bruce and Diana a little too saccharine for my liking (it was almost not believable). This chapter is written to be much more "realistic" and you handled the pacing of revealing Clark's identity to Lois rather well.
myrthill chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
so that's why you said that it won't be more than 4 chapter.

I think I understand now, at first I thought it would be better to make Lois take a little longer to realize her feeling. but if you put it this way, I can't really complain anymore

although, there is something I need to ask just to make a clarification. when Supes/Clark subdue the terrorists did he still use his reporter attire or he already use his uniform? 'cos I think in the state she's in, she will need more time to realize that Clark is Supes if he already use his uniform. at least until they are safely away in the car or something.

regardless, I like this chapter, a lot. :)
JasonTKD chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
“It’s hard to maintain a secret identity if you tell someone about it.”

Unless you tell Lois- like Clark did in an episode where she asked how some "smalltown yolkle" was suddenly getting all the hot stories in town. She was too stupid to believe his explanation, of course.

C:"Well, Lois, the truth is, I'm really Superman in disguise. I only pretend to be a journalist in order to hear about disasters as they happen and squeeze you out of the byline"

L:"...You're a sick man, Kent." (Lois walks away)

C(smiles as he's leaning back in his chair): "You asked."

Superman is super honest! bwhahahaha!
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Wow, this is such an AMAZING story! You do such an excellent job at portraying out each character feels about their lover. You defintely didn't push Clark and Lois too hard. Hope you update soon.
d chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Wonderful job with SM/LL (or Clois as I apparently put in my last review, I guess I forgot which forum I was replying to)! You definitely met my standards with Lois denying her feelings at first then realizing that she was in denial. And yes, I'm a sucker for happy endings too, so I basically melted at the end of this chapter. Although, I would love to see Jimmy and the rest of the bullpen's reaction that Lois and Clark are together. And for Bruce, I agree with everything you said about him and that is was nice to finally see the Bats in a successful relationship with Diana. Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter. Although, I wish this fic would be longer, but as you said, there is not much left.
serenity wayne chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
excellent
Hepburn chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Huzzah! Lois "the bucket head" Lane finally cottons on and is nice to Clark! For the life of me I don't understand why he likes her but he does.

Good story me dearie! :)
Hephaestus01 chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
This is so sweet, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
julia the overlander chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
thank god, a good superman-lois lane fan fic. i assumed there would be alot of them, but i looked around and i swear there weren't any. i also think it was really good that you had lois find out about the whole secret identity before they went into the relationship. keep writing!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
I liked the whole Lois discovering her feelings for herself thing. ]
3togetready chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Personally, I love your portrayal of Lois. That's exactly how I think she would react to Superman and Clark being one and the same. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Batman!
Grendle1853 chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
That was really nice. I can't wait to see what Bruce thinks about all of this. Great chapter!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »