Reviews for The Nice Guy
James631 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
A credited chapter that makes for a good ending to this story. You have a way with words that make for a entertaining tale. And the ending was cute. Bravo to the lady with the stunning hair!
Grendle1853 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Nice end to a nice story. The only criticism that I can give is that I would have assumed that Batman would have figured they were dating by then, you know "world's greatest detective" and all. It is very Bruce Wayne to leave the party to make out with the hottie, and now Batman gets to really do it!
myrthill chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
nice way to end it. though if you decide to end it in chapter 3 it will be good too.

nothing to say in this final chapter than good job on this piece (_)
RogueLeBeau chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
I love where your creativ juices are taking this story! Please update as soon as you can! I'm on the edge of my seat and about to fall off! lol Great story!
DJ chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER!

HarimaHige chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
this is realy a great story. Usualy i dont like SMLL storys but this on is realy good. I like all characters so far, even Lois. thanks. Update soon.
CradleToGrave chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Quite cute. Always go for the geeky boy.
Sailor Libra24 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Well, I am not the foremost expert on Clark and Lois, but I think you did a good job. I'm also really happy you did this sorry, since Mr. and Ms. Lane are my favorite couple right after Batman and Wonder Woman. Keep up the good work, please.
Raven3182 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
This is simply spectacular! You write very well, and speaking as a life-long Superman fan, you seem to have a good grasp of the characters. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please keep writing SMLL!
Kipling Bunny chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
I'm so glad I wasn't eaten by a bear. :D Phew! Yay for bear-free camping.

I really enjoyed this chapter! I found Lois adorable and I found myself secretly rooting for the vocalization of being a couple and her reaffirming (or rather, realizing) how she feels about Clark.

It's so cute! And you've written each character perfectly.

I cannot wait for the next one! )
Dunyazade chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
omg I'm totally hyperventilating over here.

What an amazing chapter. I loved it. I loved everything about it. I had to keep wiping my eyes so I could read it!

Good for you, Lois, good for you. And Clark... it was so wonderful. The first part of the chapter had me screaming "No!" over and over, but then it just got better and better until, at last, happiness. Sunshine. Clark. sigh!

I do kind of wish Lois had told Clark that she liked him BEFORE she figured out he was Superman, but, the way you did it all at once here actually worked really well. After all the little things she'd been noticing about 'the guy who'd been hiding in plain sight', it just made sense for her to figure it out. So yes... wonderful job. With everything. I loved your descriptions of Clark (drool...) and I think you got Lois's personality perfectly right. I just don't even know how to tell you how much I loved this chapter!

You are a master of romantic writing. THANK YOU so much for writing this!
BMWW.Fan.Reader chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
U made me simpathetic for Superman...

I hate u...

auuahuahuahuahuh

I really dont want this fic to end, just for the simple fact that for once it's Clark and Lois who has the releationship issues and not Bruce and Diana...

I just loved that!

And yes I loved the BMWW chapter, I just cant get enough of them.

Back to Marcio's voice, last time I sent u a youtube link, but i dont know why it didnt go. Maybe has a link policy that i'm not aware.

Anyway here's the link again

br./watch?vAni86MSB-x4

If it doesn't appear again, search for this on youtube "Liga da Justiça Sem Limites - Esta Porquinha (Parte 1)"

Kisses Nanda
decon chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
You've got a well-written story here, no doubt you are aware that you are a talented writer. As for the subject of your story, I found the chapter on Bruce and Diana a little too saccharine for my liking (it was almost not believable). This chapter is written to be much more "realistic" and you handled the pacing of revealing Clark's identity to Lois rather well.
myrthill chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
so that's why you said that it won't be more than 4 chapter.

I think I understand now, at first I thought it would be better to make Lois take a little longer to realize her feeling. but if you put it this way, I can't really complain anymore

although, there is something I need to ask just to make a clarification. when Supes/Clark subdue the terrorists did he still use his reporter attire or he already use his uniform? 'cos I think in the state she's in, she will need more time to realize that Clark is Supes if he already use his uniform. at least until they are safely away in the car or something.

regardless, I like this chapter, a lot. :)
JasonTKD chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
“It’s hard to maintain a secret identity if you tell someone about it.”

Unless you tell Lois- like Clark did in an episode where she asked how some "smalltown yolkle" was suddenly getting all the hot stories in town. She was too stupid to believe his explanation, of course.

C:"Well, Lois, the truth is, I'm really Superman in disguise. I only pretend to be a journalist in order to hear about disasters as they happen and squeeze you out of the byline"

L:"...You're a sick man, Kent." (Lois walks away)

C(smiles as he's leaning back in his chair): "You asked."

Superman is super honest! bwhahahaha!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »