Reviews for One Really Tough Question
listeninggame chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
So cute! Salmon and gnomes! Ha!
seriesreader chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Hahaha! That as a fun read. Good job!
Ninja Pookybear chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Hahaha that was cute :)
RangerFromTheNorth chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is so good! I loved how you did Lily's viewpoint...so cute!
charlie947 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ha-ha, that was awesome, thanks, it really put me in a good mood. I especially like it how it from a sort of a kid's point of view. :D Very well made.
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love how James and Al answered her question. And the ending was so funny! Loved it!
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
that. was. so. cute! loved it!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
hahahaha loved the potter family
Marie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This-is-the-funniest-thing-I-have-ever-read! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAH!
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love it!
tapasya chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow... hats off to you mate! you are incredible:)
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHA that was priceless! I could not stop laughing! My favorite was the very end. I loved you insight into Lily's mind and how you portrayed Ginny as a mother. Great job! I'm still laughing!
JustPuttingThatOutThere chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hahaha! Great story!
Laugh.While.Crying chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is just the epitome of cuteness! :) I love the childhood innocence that Lily shows. She's not unrealistically mature, but she's not a stupid little kid. To me, she seems to be the perfect balance.

I also love Harry's reaction! That question has to be the one sentance that father's fear the most from their small children, and I feel like you potrayed it well. Same with Ginny's reaction. That seems like something she would do.

All in all, I loved it! :)

Keep up the good work!

~ .Crying
Little Chiyo chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Once again, you made my day.

This was the cutest freakin' story ever.

I love you.

Or your writing.

Or maybe just you.

ANYWAY, I laughed my ass off.

I loved this. So stinken much.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »