Reviews for Sour Weakness
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Loved it! This is starting to become one of my favorite pairings! :DDD
salllzy chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
i have got to say that i love it, even with the way that Iruka was been so sneaky about it. then again you can never keep Ibiki from finding anything out
LadyRaikage chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great:)
Nico Nello chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i love this story. it would be kinda funny if there was a room like that in the interogation room :]
Epoch95 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Nice Story! It was a different couple from the norm and I like that:)
Drk.Coffee chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
HOTTTTTT XD loved it
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i would love to see more of this pair (and the body butter) something like someone finding the others weakness and useing it to get them both off lol (since the uke found the semes weakness should only be right for the seme to find the ukes lol)
Mask of Lies chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
:squeals: I love Ibiki/Iruka do you think you will be writing more?
Alyondria chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
So hot Ibiki is so sexy and so is Iruka, the two together are devastating!
Haku no Ookami chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
You know what? I love u! OMG! I love this pair! But few people write it! Can u make another one? But longer? Jujuju! PLZ!
getaiyou chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This had certainly made my day. OMG. I could barely hold my laugh in time. OMG. I had never been so amuse in my life. I just happen to stumble onto this particular pairing and then I got interested and check here in and...yeah...I got this. It was refreshing. It really was. Man, this is going to make my week. No matter how particular weird everyone was, I enjoy it VERY much.
rowanashke chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Hawt. I love IbiIru, seriously. Very good. I can so see Ibiki loving sour candies...XD Very nice.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
awesome story, and i luv this pairing!