Reviews for Blind My Eyes, Sew Them Shut
Akshata chapter 41 . 9/13
Please please please, finish the story! It's an amazing storyline
ordayone chapter 31 . 8/19
smoothies words cupcakes taste soo yummy your story..also find gems in between lines. L-arc (sorry their name is hard to remember, hmm I don't know how to spell or write it) the japanese band ! I'm floored you listen to their song ! I haven't had read til 41 but my forethought was..hmm stockholm syndrome case? fascinating how they became comfortable round around..but despite the though masking act, the intelligent, his cowardice or their bravery..underneath it all laced with sadness and loneliness..that's how to make the two..Their travel from England to Anchorage, Alaska is my favorite..they grew together..amazing
jakgarden2002 chapter 41 . 7/19
please finish this story. It's a good story and needs it's ending.
Millie1978 chapter 41 . 5/19
Please, Please come back to this story and finish it. It is my all time favorite Dramione story and it kills me to not know how it ends. You are such a talented writer :-)
Playing Scrabble with Orcs chapter 28 . 5/9
"the ones with the loud voices with nothing meaningful to say seemed to always get power positions and do basically nothing with them."

Jesus, how very true this rings nowadays.
karen.m.zeller chapter 41 . 4/14
Please don't give up on finishing this out!
kjadegeonz95 chapter 41 . 4/2
i loved your story and i am very interested how the trial would progress. im very interested how it's affect the wizarding world regards!
Millie1978 chapter 1 . 3/15
This has got to be my favorite Dramione story of all time! Oh how I wish you would finish it! You are an amazing writer!
JessicaTheDestroyer chapter 41 . 3/6
omg can't wait for the next chapter!
sorryspence chapter 41 . 2/14
Thank you so much for writing this story. It is really great to read, warmed my heart, and I'd love to read it again once it is finished (no pressure though, I know, there is not always time to write).
Blu3zClu3z chapter 1 . 2/5
I got to chapter 41 and was sad to find out that the story isn't complete. I'm praying that you decide to finish your story.
anon chapter 41 . 12/25/2016
COME BACK AND FINISH THIS BEAUtIFuL FIC SOON IMY
n75326tv chapter 41 . 11/27/2016
I JUST READ 41 CHAPTERS, ONLY TO FIND THAT IT IS INCOMPLETE. I AM IN AGONY.
Ana chapter 41 . 11/7/2016
It's really good and I really want to read the rest!
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I didn't realize this wasn't complete. :( However, I have really liked it so far. Hopefully we will find out how it ends soon.