Reviews for Blind My Eyes, Sew Them Shut
Midnight May chapter 47 . 3/17
no epilogue for this one?
4fanci chapter 47 . 3/14
Wow, a wonderful story. So full of contradictions, cruelty, psychology, politics, true love. And a cat hero. So happy with your ending; it could have gone so many ways. I thought Hermione might have been tempted to reject her sight so she could be with him, maybe in Azkaban. But this is way better. Thanks for a great story.
I managed to get to chapter 19 before I gave up. There are a lot of good elements in this story, but it levitates further and further from the canon. Here in Ch 19 it is only the names I regonize from HP. The persons, situations and settings are dramatically changed. I actually checked if this was a crossover from a universe unknown to me. It is not. It is a whole new universe. The story has a lot of good elements, but I read HP fanfiction because I love that particular universe, so I guess this story is simply not for me. Well done and well written though. Compliments for that.
monicafoster chapter 47 . 2/3
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! Loved it all! Despite everyone’s comments I quite liked your ending. This is definitely being added to my list of favourite stories!
monicafoster chapter 31 . 2/2
Wow! You really have a way with words! I seriously can’t wait to see what happens with the rest of this story! The way you are able to write as each character and the way you can express emotion is brilliant!
I can’t wait to read the rest of it!
danydanybb chapter 47 . 1/28
Lovedddd the story! Its perfect! Their relationship, adventures and the trial lit had me on the edge of mynseat! Really really loved it! Thank you for sharimg it with us.

And this is def my cry for an epilogue :)
adrianiling chapter 47 . 1/26
Hello there!
I just found this story a few days ago and though I don't usually post any reviews, I had to say how much I loved it. I found it so very insightful and unique that now I feel I should reread the books-maybe try to see some characters in a different light.
I had never read Dramione fiction before (Romione shipper, here) but I must say, dear author, that you might have made me switch ships.
Loved the way the story ended on a hopeful yet bittersweet note-definitely not the usual-but I wonder If you were planning on writing some sort of sequel (maybe just a short epilogue?)

Anyway, anything else you write I will definitely read -you really do have talent.

Keep up the good work!

P. S.: Please forgive my akward grammar (English is not my native language)
KaleighB15 chapter 47 . 1/18
Please write an epilogue! I feel we could all use closure on this amazing, emotional story.
yolily6 chapter 47 . 1/18
epilogue? indeed like incident get any closure and I hate that feeling good work tho
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 47 . 1/8
felt like it cut off a little too soon. like it needed an epilog or something. but the story was fantastic!
adoring fan chapter 47 . 1/2
An absolute joy to read, you built it up really well and really made them step out of the words into real people.
Thank you for writing this, you clearly put a lot of effort into it, however I can't help but be slightly dissapointed with the ending - nothing is wrong with it, but it simply leaves too much to ponder on - how will Draco be when he gets out? their experiences apart from each other? Hermione's efforts to change the world?
Even Loki, lol.
Amazing piece sir, however it is missing something and ends rather abruptly (quite liturally) and I would love to see a short follow up atleast.

Soxil chapter 47 . 1/2
Amazing story, really beautifully written! Would love to see an epilogue that says a bit more about how Hermione's plans work out (and, obviously, how her relationship with Draco continues/changes). Bravo!
sweetkat18xoxo chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
Yay they took Loki too!
hikayat chapter 47 . 12/28/2017
the ending gave me a slightly bitter taste but im glad at least they could have that moment. thank you for writing and sharing this with us!
hikayat chapter 44 . 12/28/2017
this was the funniest chapter oh my god i love loki's memories