Reviews for Blind My Eyes, Sew Them Shut
Update?.. pretty please? :
No one chapter 21 . 2/19
Aww draco is soooo cute
KMDP chapter 41 . 9/25/2014
This story is incredibly unique and beautiful. I absolutely ache for Draco but can sympathise with Hermione's difficulty at reconciling the man she now sees with who she came to know in the dark. I am more than interested in experiencing Loki's memories and how they might help Hermione, let alone the court, to understand. The premise of their "mind melding" is intriguing and I'd love to see that expanded on further as well. Another thing is the title. I personally will always always give a story with a great title a chance regardless of any other factor and havent been disappointed yet. The title of this story and even better, the story itself are ridiculously solid. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and please find the time and drive to continue this. Definitely ranking in my top five favorite fanfics ever.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/25/2014
This story is so good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/1/2014
Your story is really amazing I can't stop reading it I hope to the next chapter soon
Lily chapter 41 . 12/29/2013
OMG I ignored sleep to read this and then realized it's not completed.

:'(

Please update soon.
Aniralynn chapter 41 . 12/23/2013
Keep writing! This is one of my favorite fanfics so far!
GypsyCarmen chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Omg I have spent three days reading this on my pos phone and Omg its not finished please save me end the story please
fortheloveofb chapter 40 . 10/24/2013
Well... my comment sounded a bit harsh :p let me reiterate, this is a BEAUTIFUL story. I love that you had such a nice transition of their relationship! And this IS the first story I've read with Hermione and Draco as a couple completely, though I tried to read a few others that just weren't good to me. This is fantastic so I was just upset that I put so much time into reading it just to not have an ending and I was hoping to inspire you to finish ;p though I now read your bio that you lost the last chapters. I feel for you! I've lost my work before too so I know its devastating :( hopefully you will finish soon? Please! This is an awesome story!
fortheloveofb chapter 41 . 10/24/2013
I could literally KILL you for not finishing this story :( its so good and I was so invested because I was sure it HAD to be complete since the last update was in 2012 and here it is almost 2014... now I'm afraid I'll never find out what happens :( why would you do that to us?! The first Dromione story I've read and there isn't even an ending! :/
DrownedInShadow chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
I was wondering whether or not you were still alive. I'm so mad! You haven't written anything since JANUARY 2012. This can't be the final chapter, so I'm banking on the thought that you might've written a Part 2 or something. Whatever it is, don't give up on this story. It's too good right now.
Mrs Malfoy chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
I really thought you were on to something here, please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/19/2013
love it but it seems abandoned and that is quite sad
Animelover6000 chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
Oh my wow. I just got done reading this uber epic story only to find out that it isn't done! Le gasp my heart broke! I know it's been like, over a year, but one more chapter could finish it all! Well I hope you do soon, the character description is epic. I feel so bad for Draco. Until the next time.
Kaya chapter 41 . 7/7/2013