Reviews for Blind My Eyes, Sew Them Shut
anon chapter 41 . 12/25/2016
COME BACK AND FINISH THIS BEAUtIFuL FIC SOON IMY
n75326tv chapter 41 . 11/27/2016
I JUST READ 41 CHAPTERS, ONLY TO FIND THAT IT IS INCOMPLETE. I AM IN AGONY.
Ana chapter 41 . 11/7/2016
It's really good and I really want to read the rest!
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I didn't realize this wasn't complete. :( However, I have really liked it so far. Hopefully we will find out how it ends soon.
delis chapter 41 . 8/29/2016
please continue:(
nia-ox chapter 41 . 5/19/2016
I began reading your story based on a recommendation and didn't realise it was incomplete. I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing and I sincerely hope you decide to update in future and continue the story.

I found the concept of Hermione's blindness and conflicted feelings following her sight returning to be enthralling and now that we are at such a pivotal point in the story I'm horrified to see there isn't any more. Draco is still his usual snarky self but seeing how Hermione manages to pull him out of his shell was a great read.
Smile.Believe.Love chapter 41 . 5/17/2016
aw, I wish this was finished, it's so good
Ellie264 chapter 41 . 4/26/2016
Thank you for writing this story. I absolutely love it. Really hope to know the end.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/23/2016
?
houdiniboom chapter 41 . 12/24/2015
It was a very lovely story, at least until you left it... it's been four years and I barely expect you to continue. For all I know, they made it and Draco had a happy life with Hermione, they both live near the woods so they can make new memories... well, thats what happened in my mind so I'm happy imagining that unless you come back and write a proper end ;)
Anyway, thanks for all you wrote!
characetsworld6891 chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
aw, that hug or lean thing was so cute
Shadowhunter02 chapter 41 . 7/28/2015
Your story so far has been wonderful to read! Even with the ups and downs and the joy and the tears. I was wondering if you are still continuing on with the story because I was really looking forward to when Hermione would step up and talk. I do hope you will continue on. Readers are still waiting.
- Shadowhunter02
WizardAlex chapter 41 . 7/17/2015
Aww man, so much work and effort on your part without the finale. I hope life wasn't/isn't too terrible and maybe one day you'll want to put the cherry on top of this sundae. Thank you for an interesting premise of a story!
silver chapter 41 . 6/15/2015
Will ugh story ever get updated?.. this is so good and it breaks my heart everytime I check this out and still no update.. it's been years and I still have my hopes up so high..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
“Not only was she being carried off by Death Eaters, but she was also being carried off by someone who hated her.” all deatheaters hate muggleborns did you pull this out ur ass wtf