Reviews for Blind My Eyes, Sew Them Shut
Oh my god why is this never updated?
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON
We need the closure
Are you going to update?
This fic really is one work of art. The adventure that ultimately led to this moment is simply amazing. The plot work is great, especially the relationship of Draco and Hermione, being blind and all that. Please update this. Its too good to just let go.
It has been a little over three years since you last updated so I know the likelihood that you will finish this story is slim. However, if you could at least post a small paragraph of how you intended to wrap up this story in the next 5 chapters, it would be greatly appreciated and give us all a sense of closure. Wonderful story, otherwise, and I greatly admire how unique this plot is.
Aga chapter 41 . 3/25
Please, add the missing chapters. The story is incomplete and it would be great to read it up until the end, as it is quite a good one:)
silver chapter 41 . 2/27
Update?.. pretty please? :
No one chapter 21 . 2/19
Aww draco is soooo cute
KMDP chapter 41 . 9/25/2014
This story is incredibly unique and beautiful. I absolutely ache for Draco but can sympathise with Hermione's difficulty at reconciling the man she now sees with who she came to know in the dark. I am more than interested in experiencing Loki's memories and how they might help Hermione, let alone the court, to understand. The premise of their "mind melding" is intriguing and I'd love to see that expanded on further as well. Another thing is the title. I personally will always always give a story with a great title a chance regardless of any other factor and havent been disappointed yet. The title of this story and even better, the story itself are ridiculously solid. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and please find the time and drive to continue this. Definitely ranking in my top five favorite fanfics ever.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/25/2014
This story is so good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/1/2014
Your story is really amazing I can't stop reading it I hope to the next chapter soon
Lily chapter 41 . 12/29/2013
OMG I ignored sleep to read this and then realized it's not completed.

:'(

Please update soon.
Aniralynn chapter 41 . 12/23/2013
Keep writing! This is one of my favorite fanfics so far!
GypsyCarmen chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Omg I have spent three days reading this on my pos phone and Omg its not finished please save me end the story please
fortheloveofb chapter 40 . 10/24/2013
Well... my comment sounded a bit harsh :p let me reiterate, this is a BEAUTIFUL story. I love that you had such a nice transition of their relationship! And this IS the first story I've read with Hermione and Draco as a couple completely, though I tried to read a few others that just weren't good to me. This is fantastic so I was just upset that I put so much time into reading it just to not have an ending and I was hoping to inspire you to finish ;p though I now read your bio that you lost the last chapters. I feel for you! I've lost my work before too so I know its devastating :( hopefully you will finish soon? Please! This is an awesome story!