Reviews for Blind My Eyes, Sew Them Shut
futurewoman23 chapter 18 . 7/30
aw, that hug or lean thing was so cute
Shadowhunter02 chapter 41 . 7/28
Your story so far has been wonderful to read! Even with the ups and downs and the joy and the tears. I was wondering if you are still continuing on with the story because I was really looking forward to when Hermione would step up and talk. I do hope you will continue on. Readers are still waiting.
- Shadowhunter02
WizardAlex chapter 41 . 7/17
Aww man, so much work and effort on your part without the finale. I hope life wasn't/isn't too terrible and maybe one day you'll want to put the cherry on top of this sundae. Thank you for an interesting premise of a story!
silver chapter 41 . 6/15
Will ugh story ever get updated?.. this is so good and it breaks my heart everytime I check this out and still no update.. it's been years and I still have my hopes up so high..
“Not only was she being carried off by Death Eaters, but she was also being carried off by someone who hated her.” all deatheaters hate muggleborns did you pull this out ur ass wtf
deactivated.account.2015 chapter 41 . 5/31
OH MY GOD AREN'T YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS ANYMORE? YOU SAID ONLY 4 OR 5 CHAPTERS LEFT! I JUST FINISHED READING THIS AND IT IS SO AMAZING URGH I'M GONNA DIE I NEED TO PROCESS ALL THIS AWESOMENESS IN ORDER TO GET OUT A COHERENT RESPONSE
Oh my god why is this never updated?
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON
We need the closure
Are you going to update?
This fic really is one work of art. The adventure that ultimately led to this moment is simply amazing. The plot work is great, especially the relationship of Draco and Hermione, being blind and all that. Please update this. Its too good to just let go.
It has been a little over three years since you last updated so I know the likelihood that you will finish this story is slim. However, if you could at least post a small paragraph of how you intended to wrap up this story in the next 5 chapters, it would be greatly appreciated and give us all a sense of closure. Wonderful story, otherwise, and I greatly admire how unique this plot is.
Aga chapter 41 . 3/25
Please, add the missing chapters. The story is incomplete and it would be great to read it up until the end, as it is quite a good one:)
silver chapter 41 . 2/27
Update?.. pretty please? :
No one chapter 21 . 2/19
Aww draco is soooo cute
KMDP chapter 41 . 9/25/2014
This story is incredibly unique and beautiful. I absolutely ache for Draco but can sympathise with Hermione's difficulty at reconciling the man she now sees with who she came to know in the dark. I am more than interested in experiencing Loki's memories and how they might help Hermione, let alone the court, to understand. The premise of their "mind melding" is intriguing and I'd love to see that expanded on further as well. Another thing is the title. I personally will always always give a story with a great title a chance regardless of any other factor and havent been disappointed yet. The title of this story and even better, the story itself are ridiculously solid. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and please find the time and drive to continue this. Definitely ranking in my top five favorite fanfics ever.