Reviews for Blind My Eyes, Sew Them Shut
houdinicarol chapter 41 . 12/24/2015
It was a very lovely story, at least until you left it... it's been four years and I barely expect you to continue. For all I know, they made it and Draco had a happy life with Hermione, they both live near the woods so they can make new memories... well, thats what happened in my mind so I'm happy imagining that unless you come back and write a proper end ;)
Anyway, thanks for all you wrote!
characetsworld6891 chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
aw, that hug or lean thing was so cute
Shadowhunter02 chapter 41 . 7/28/2015
Your story so far has been wonderful to read! Even with the ups and downs and the joy and the tears. I was wondering if you are still continuing on with the story because I was really looking forward to when Hermione would step up and talk. I do hope you will continue on. Readers are still waiting.
- Shadowhunter02
WizardAlex chapter 41 . 7/17/2015
Aww man, so much work and effort on your part without the finale. I hope life wasn't/isn't too terrible and maybe one day you'll want to put the cherry on top of this sundae. Thank you for an interesting premise of a story!
silver chapter 41 . 6/15/2015
Will ugh story ever get updated?.. this is so good and it breaks my heart everytime I check this out and still no update.. it's been years and I still have my hopes up so high..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
“Not only was she being carried off by Death Eaters, but she was also being carried off by someone who hated her.” all deatheaters hate muggleborns did you pull this out ur ass wtf
deactivated.account.2015 chapter 41 . 5/31/2015
OH MY GOD AREN'T YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS ANYMORE? YOU SAID ONLY 4 OR 5 CHAPTERS LEFT! I JUST FINISHED READING THIS AND IT IS SO AMAZING URGH I'M GONNA DIE I NEED TO PROCESS ALL THIS AWESOMENESS IN ORDER TO GET OUT A COHERENT RESPONSE
Guest chapter 41 . 5/8/2015
Oh my god why is this never updated?
Guest chapter 41 . 4/29/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON
We need the closure
Guest chapter 41 . 4/17/2015
Are you going to update?
Guest chapter 41 . 4/2/2015
This fic really is one work of art. The adventure that ultimately led to this moment is simply amazing. The plot work is great, especially the relationship of Draco and Hermione, being blind and all that. Please update this. Its too good to just let go.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/29/2015
It has been a little over three years since you last updated so I know the likelihood that you will finish this story is slim. However, if you could at least post a small paragraph of how you intended to wrap up this story in the next 5 chapters, it would be greatly appreciated and give us all a sense of closure. Wonderful story, otherwise, and I greatly admire how unique this plot is.
Aga chapter 41 . 3/25/2015
Please, add the missing chapters. The story is incomplete and it would be great to read it up until the end, as it is quite a good one:)
silver chapter 41 . 2/27/2015