Reviews for One to Protect
withoutManga chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Why I haven't read this fic sooner, what I was doing all the time
You are so talent, how you capture character's emotion exactly and write it down
Just keep your love and create more beautiful stories
I love you and thank you so much
Brokenx3Dreams chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
(sigh) I honestly don't know why this doesn't have any more's so sweet and so...*them*. You write Ichiruki excellently, keep up the great work!
jetpack0726 chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
This series was really good! looking forward to the next one.. my favorite chapter was the first one - well written
XxdaniXx chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
It gave me a cavity..._

awesome chap.
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
-swoons- This fic is fantastically fantastical. Lol.
Aurorawhisperwind chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Great work! It was a nice new twist to see Ichi learn Kidou... I loved the idea!
JadeRent chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Ah you gotta love alcohol, beaches, and those convenient private alcoves XD Poor Renji, but he's kinda made for situations like these. I gotta say my favorite part was Ichigo just going with the kiss. I can just imagine the, "Oh no I shouldn't, I really shouldn't...ah hell with it." Nice job!
JadeRent chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Yeah, I'm just now getting to this, it's actually the first Isshin fic I've read. And it was great Navi! I love how Isshin talks to Masaki as if she's right beside him, and all the events he thinks about are CANON hehehe, it just makes it extra special. I'm glad you shared this!
JadeRent chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww, I love sweet and married IchiRuki. It's wonderful to see what they'd be like as mature (mostly XD) adults, and I think this was a really good rendition!
xwhitemoonx chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
IchiRuki at it's finest...this fic is perfect! You made this so romantic and the interactions between Ichigo and Rukia were so well-written. I love this scenario too - Ichigo being a captain, him and Rukia married with a child - it's all so happy and wonderful. This was a pleasure to read and one of the best future-fics of IchiRuki I've read! :DD
vkikay chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
told ya, this is the first thing i'll do in the morning xDD

Navi I love it. what are you saying you mutilated it? DX

and... it IS short! :wha but very beautiful. I knew you could write it beautifully. I love Isshin more. and YAY for cheesy lines xD

once again, job well done yay and more cookies for you for keeping it short LMAO
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this is really sweet!

01010101010101000000000 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
'tis love! 3

I thought it was cute! And I laugh plently of times as well. '3' Can't wait for the rest.
ABundridge chapter 1 . 6/9/2009