Reviews for Consumed
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Loved it!
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
A really enjoyable read! Sammy possessed by a demon during a poltergeist hunt and that demon determined to pull him down to hell and to what they see as his destiny! Nice twist as both brothers would not be expecting it.

Really good having Sam fighting for control, but slowly losing it and not knowing what was going on, worrying both him and Dean.

Wondered if it was wise them going on another hunt with Sam in the state he was but it turned out good, the beast destroyed and Sam finally knowing what was going on with him. At least Dean always has holy water with him and could also remember the exorcism.

Great banter in the last chapter after Dean had fixed them both up. Yeah, Sam could definitely save Dean from himself with some of the girls he picks up!
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
omg omg wasn't expecting that... good chapter.
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
What is happening? I need to know *g* the suspense is killing me...
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
I like the element of the unknown. I am interested to find out what is going on with Sam! Nice start.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I LOVE sick, puking Sam(yea, I'm a freak lol), and you do it so well!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
hehe OMG HUN!

this was soo incredably awesome!

xx
StoryTagger chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Very nice, so in this story Sam would have to die before he could become the big bad? He could easily be the beast referred to in the Bible. At one point that beast was slain, but rose again, even more powerful than before...but a lot of the Bible can be interpreted into the history of that time... Great story!
friendly chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
nice job.. that was a great story...
sendintheclowns chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
Blood and gore are good in the context of what Sam and Dean do. No apologies necessary.

I like the whole idea that Sam might consider suicide as a way to save Dean.
sendintheclowns chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
- “Maybe you should tie me up and leave me in the car.”

- “Sammy, that’s crossed my mind ever since you started talking.”

Dude, loved that exchange between brothers.

The Draugr seems nasty has claws...ouch!
StoryTagger chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Hmm, seems that whatever is possessing Sam is able to tap into his insecurities to convince Sam to kill himself. The spirit doesn't want to kill Sam itself, instead it seems to want to get Sam to kill himself...That would damn his soul to purgatory or some level of hell. BRING ON THE EXORCISM!
friendly chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
nice job.. can't wait for more
sweetto moi chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
sweetty

that chapter was dark I mean really dark , and too painful . poor Sammy that he let this voice to control him .

wow did I mention I love u girl , your stories is amazing , keep what u doing sweetty
sairah chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Im really enjoying this. Limp Sam, worried Dean, possible suicide attempt! Keep up the good work.