Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Bloab chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Lol master pakku naked was hilarious. I loved this story. Great pacing and passion.
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This story (and the one before it) was awesome! I really liked the end part with Zuko.

It would be awesome if you wrote another instalment with the rest of the Gaang finding out about everything!
may96 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I would pay to see the horrified look on Zuko's face... as well as the whole confrontation between Aang, Katara and the others.
Danyella413 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
LOVE IT ! Usually I cant read Kataang Lemon but this was just fantastic! Well Done!
furrballnerd chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So there is a sequel. My bad
Eve chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
They do have wheelchairs, I know that much :P There's Teo and his wheelchair for one, and then at the end of The Promise Part 3 (comic book, LOOK IT UP) it show two others in wheelchairs.
may96 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
hahahaha! I feel bad for Zuko, but that's hilarious!
Infame chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So I started picking out some lines that I especially liked to mention them in my review, but there were way too many! I decided to just tell you instead that your fic was awesome, haha.

Seriously, so many great one-liners.

Thank you for posting! It was a really good ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
i really likes that and i dont always like all of the lemon stuff i find they can be TOO descriptive but yours was very good so you can still enjoy the story without worrying that someone is looking over your shoulder to see what you are reading. (yeah that took a lot of explaning) but this was a very good story it made me laugth a little i really liked it keep making stories like these there great!
kyunggy chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Well hot damn.
awsomo chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
they have invented wheelchairs,a basic version made of wood but a wheelchair none the less
AfterShockk chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
awww that was sweet though i loved it, i wanted katara's revenge to be sweeter!
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Haha! Oh, I loved both of these stories, especially the endings. Brilliant!
Kataang-thang chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
hahahahahahahah! LOVED IT!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Brilliant, just like the first story.