Reviews for What If God Was One Of Us
I want more
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
*screaming* *whispers* continueeeeee *wheeze*
kisa chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
an interesting spin on sena's story and i'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Yoime chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Uhmmm... I just loved the first chapter. What with Sena having such an amazing voice and leaving them all hooked. And what with him playing piano in the moonlight -fitting scenery MAX!-. And what with this Akaba/Sena and impeding Hiruma-doomness I see *A* But I guess I won't see it, seems like you left it xDx Uhm, thanks anyway, it was fun! 3
hetaliajapan01 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
You must update this or I will die! Please, this is a really good dtory, and I'd like to see where it goes...
Hime-chan21 chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Will you continue this story? I hope so, it's really good. Please update soon!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
This is so incredibly interesting. Are you going to continue to write this? I really want to know what Hiruma tells Akaba and what actually happens to Sena. Does he continue to play football? Does he go back to singing? Or does he somehow do both? Please write soon!

-Mel's Merleawe
Nekokratik chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
WaHH! This is amazing XD Sena is so cool(cute) Lolz

I wonder what happened at the end ... (& what is going to happen XD) Please Upload!
ladopa chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
AHHH! I love this story it's my favorite I've like read it ten times already! Please, PLEASE! continue with it it's just so great! Thank you for writing it
orangegreengirl chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
nice story
doremishine itsuko chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
is a wonderfull story please update soon i like it very much ok

att...itsuko chaan
1arigato chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Update please!
Nightmaric chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Irino Miyu (Sena's Seiyuu) DOES have a pretty voice. :D I dunno if you've heard him sing Sena's character song, but he's pretty good. And the song is gorgeous~ I'm not religious, but it does touch the heart. )
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »