Reviews for What If God Was One Of Us
I want more
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
*screaming* *whispers* continueeeeee *wheeze*
kisa chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
an interesting spin on sena's story and i'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Yoime chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Uhmmm... I just loved the first chapter. What with Sena having such an amazing voice and leaving them all hooked. And what with him playing piano in the moonlight -fitting scenery MAX!-. And what with this Akaba/Sena and impeding Hiruma-doomness I see *A* But I guess I won't see it, seems like you left it xDx Uhm, thanks anyway, it was fun! 3
hetaliajapan01 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
You must update this or I will die! Please, this is a really good dtory, and I'd like to see where it goes...
Hime-chan21 chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Will you continue this story? I hope so, it's really good. Please update soon!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
This is so incredibly interesting. Are you going to continue to write this? I really want to know what Hiruma tells Akaba and what actually happens to Sena. Does he continue to play football? Does he go back to singing? Or does he somehow do both? Please write soon!

-Mel's Merleawe
Nekokratik chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
WaHH! This is amazing XD Sena is so cool(cute) Lolz

I wonder what happened at the end ... (& what is going to happen XD) Please Upload!
ladopa chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
AHHH! I love this story it's my favorite I've like read it ten times already! Please, PLEASE! continue with it it's just so great! Thank you for writing it
orangegreengirl chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
nice story
doremishine itsuko chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
is a wonderfull story please update soon i like it very much ok

att...itsuko chaan
1arigato chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Update please!
Nightmaric chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Irino Miyu (Sena's Seiyuu) DOES have a pretty voice. :D I dunno if you've heard him sing Sena's character song, but he's pretty good. And the song is gorgeous~ I'm not religious, but it does touch the heart. )
Characterless chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
To tell the truth I was really expecting something... I've read first two chapter and I knew it was really good story, not so heart-catching but I found myself absorbed in it..

But you totally spoiled it with those flashback scenes... It just didn't fit in there... I always hated it when some anime have those episodes which are just to see what happened before and to say the truth you just did worst thing possible with adding it in it. It would be good scene in another story but not in this one.

Recently I fell in love with Akaba/Sena and hoped to fing good one and when I read your story I understood that it didn't only have Akaba/Sena but most of my favorite pairings also.

But you kind of disappointed me with that...

I hope you'll make another chapter better than this one

I still enjoyed your story and hoped to write positive comment but I can't lie in this.

Bye
taiyo82 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
So is Sena going to join Akaba's band? is he going to be paired with Akaba? or are the other players going to challenge for his hand? Please continue this story~!~
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »