Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: First Impressions
RB chapter 5 . 5/12/2003
This was good, but I'm curious about one thing-wouldn't he be better off having Lily administer the antidote?
JazzMind chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
cold, unfeeling, sly... he's only eleven!
The Amazing Maurice chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
Ah... this series is amazing. Your Snape is unbelievably cool (though can anyone, even he, be that smart?). Your plots are seamless as always. A great and perennial piece of fanfic that will stand the test of time.
Nirejseki chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
This is a beautiful series. I've read it many, many times. You're even on my Author Alerts. This might be the first time that I reviewed, though.*blush* My sincere apologies.

I love the description of Snape in this. No, really, I've absolutely fallen in love with this description. I based one of my RPG character's personalities after his. Do you mind? It's not plagurism, I promise, it's only based on.

Lily and Snape's relationship is good and realistic. You didn't fall into any cliches and you've made a beautiful story. Off to reread the next one!

~Rider
iverson chapter 6 . 12/12/2002
I enjoyed this story a lot and can't wait to read the next year. Seems a little late, but it's better late than never hum...
Once in a blue moon chapter 6 . 11/6/2002
Whew. End of year one is right! This is a great story. You've got it all worked out, and everyhting seems to fit just so. Keep up the good work!

"I don't suffer from insantity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Once in a blue moon chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
AHHHHH! I hate cliffhangers! They make you have to keep reading... *gumbles* onto the next chapter, i suppose... how do you make it so bloody intriging?
Once in a blue moon chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
clever, clever...
Once in a blue moon chapter 3 . 11/5/2002
Oh, he's just so perfect for me! You can't have him! He's mine, mine!
Once in a blue moon chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
"I was clearly possessed by something."

*giggles* This was a very interesting chapter... i can't wait to see where this relationship goes. Keep it up!
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This is great! It really pulls you into the story after the first sentence. You rarely see stories about snape's years in hogwarts that are from his point of view and favor him, instead of a snape bashing fest. Snape rocks! Oh, and great sorting hat song... the one for my story is just sad, and i truly applaud the effort you put into this first chapter alone
GreenEyes7 chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
Wow! That was a great piece of Sev filled angst. This really is a story about double-o-Sevvie (sorry I read that somewhere when this was recced to me). I'm just so glad that there's more coming up, six more years! I need to go now and read the rest.
HomemadeMagic chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
hey...that thingy with every little detail and all? I'd love a copy! . I'm like that, too, just too lazy to actually do the research. :)
Blanche chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
JUST READ YOUR "FIRST IMPRESSIONS." VERY GOOD!I'LL LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR STORIES.

BB
JerseyPike chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
I really really really love this story. I have never seen it done before. I know I will join you in being a house elf for that guy. Snape is my favourite character. I wish you would write the second year. And if you did, I wish I could find it! ][D ][ ][V][ ][D
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »