Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: First Impressions
dontgiveahoot chapter 6 . 5/2/2002
Wow - looks like Sev had every bit as exciting and adventurous a school career as Harry did, doesn't it? I love this story - Sev is very much himself, cool and detached, while still innocent of the harsh bitterness and ugly reality of being a Death Eater spy that would later twist his heart. I'm going to go read the entire series, right now.
enoimreH chapter 6 . 3/23/2002
This is really neat. You did an amazing job defining his character. I can't wait to go read the rest of these.
HomemadeMagic chapter 6 . 3/6/2002
that was brilliant. It was so realistic, and it fits perfectly. I love it. You did a GREAT job.
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Nice Sorting Hat song.
thistlemeg chapter 6 . 2/13/2002
wow.

awesome take on snape. it kind of surprised me that you have lucious malfoy in their year, since we know he was at school when tom riddle opened the chamber of secrets fifty years after hp & cos, since you obviously are big on accuracy. it works, though.

i do have to admit that i got a little indignant at times, but only because i'm afraid i have this stupid obsession with james.

i'm really interested to see how you handle the shrieking shack incident. snape seems rather blind to reason in regards to that in hp & poa, whereas you've portrayed him as anything but. snape is such a complex character, and that's why this is so interesting. (i keep using that word.)

actually i'm starting to sound like i'm bashing this, but i'm really just amazed at how good it is. moving on to the next one!
Serveus Snape's Girl chapter 6 . 2/6/2002
really good, must have MORE!
Celli chapter 6 . 1/31/2002
This is great. I love the chance to get inside Snape's head, and see the usual heroes-not in an unflattering light, but from a whole different angle. I can't wait to read Year 2.
daized and conphused chapter 6 . 1/29/2002
oh! i love this fic... but thats so sad... snape, without lily... awwww... :( ... his mysterious way is such a turn on tho, :)
Rosaline chapter 6 . 1/23/2002
This whole thing is great. I started with the 4th one *ducks at all the ppl who are trying to curse her for being so stupid* But I'm reading all of them now. Your a really wonderfull writer, keep it up.
Child of Two Worlds chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
Good job! If only Snape were as calm and collected during the 'life and times of Harry Potter when caught doing something that may not appear wrong right away but would certainly prove to be upon investigation' as he was during his first year perhaps less people would think he's off his rocker. *is reminded keenly of the ends of the 3rd and 4th book*
Crydwyn chapter 2 . 1/11/2002
I was really enjoying it up until the end of Chapter 2 when I discovered that chapter three has gone missing, please, please, please look into it I want read more, but skipping a chapter makes understanding it difficult.
FowlArtemis chapter 6 . 1/6/2002
I love it! You're writing this in a very interesting way, and you're making Snape sound too good (and I can't stop reading):)
mountie shrink chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
hi...this is great. hope you finish the 7 years plus some. can you send me a copy of that snape continuity thing? it sounds fascinating and im bored with my available reading materials. if the email address i gave in the box doesnt work for whatever reason, try thank you!
bluemeanies chapter 6 . 11/29/2001
interesting- very crafty snape
Prof. Sparky chapter 6 . 11/29/2001
I know I say it a lot, but this is awesome! I love your portrayal of Sev. Would you email that timeline to me please? It would help a lot when I actually start writing. Thanks!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »