Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: First Impressions
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Wow, I love this so far! This is one of the best Sev-at-school fics I've it up!
Catlady chapter 3 . 11/15/2001
I do like your story and thanks for writing so fast. I am also looking forward to Rickman as Snape.
caius julius not loggd in chapter 3 . 11/15/2001
Nice story! I keep it in mind. I liked the way Lily invited herself to the tutoring (he, he!)

BTW, thanks for reviewing my fic!

Lauren Snape chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
I am now quite intrigued by this story. I love seeing how different people interpret how Severus became who he is now. And I find his interactions with Lily are well done.

I also love the physical image you have created for Sirius Black, long curly hair to his shoulders. Never heard him described like that.

I am now looking forward to the next bit. If you want to read some Snape fiction, I'd love if you checked out my work.
Slytherin Godess chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
Bloody brilliant. I love it. Would you be a dear and email me when you post the next bit? thank you!
maat chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
ok, I'm interested. Characters are believable,

with only a few usage mistakes. Do we get to

find out what happens next?
aelis chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
Better and better! When will the next chapter be out?
Sakuya chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
That's really good.
Blackletter chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
I enjoyed the story and look forward to future chapters. I always knew Severus was an introvert.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Too much introduction, not enough talking.
Demeter1 chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
Oh damn! Another great part. I'm already biting my teeth to see what happens between Severus and Lily and to see how the relationship between him and Sirius will play out; I'm already so ready to freak, since we sort of know what will happen, but we have no idea *how* it'll happen. Great job!
Em chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
Well done, i really enjoyed this. Its ben a long time since i've enjoyed a fanfic set when the mauraders were around. Please E-mail me when the next chapters up and keep up the good work.
szabotage chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
Am enjoying this v. much so far. Snape is one of my favorite characters and I like the way you've managed to get into his head. Excellent work!
deanna chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
Please continue. You are correct. It is a different Sev-fic.
snapefan chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
nice! i really liked your take on severus being 'reserved' (hiding his own feelings) as his own special way of dealing with life. most writers tend to claim it a product of an abusive past, but i think it's more or less a personality trait - and definitely not negative! anyway, keep up the good work!:)
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »