Reviews for Choice Of The Hearts
An update is needed badly
RedWolf Lover chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
This is good. Why you no update?
AnimeHunter411 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
UPDATE this story PLEASE! I want to read what happens next! This story seems like a really interesting one!
Belinda Valentine Bite chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
i loved this story can you update soon i'm very curious of what will happen next
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Next chapter of choice of hearts please
exaigon chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Hehe... brat pack...

I can't wait for the next chapter!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I hope you continue this! o/
starlighttauriel chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Woo, go Harry!
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I love it! More please?
zen129 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
just you wait old man! Itachi is going to be all awesome with his Jutsus and Sasuke with his Fire, Neji with his Byakugan, Gaara with his Sand, and Naruto with his Clones and stuff!

hey they can already run from tree tops to tree top righ? or have basic Ninja stuff?
Saturnblue chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
It seem Dumbledore is being a dunder head as usual. Either way it will be interesting to see how things played out. The ninja families who have their missing chidren will raise problems with their own village.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
Saharra Shadow chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Interesting prequel. Is there Amy mews about a possible usage on this story or the sequel to the second story? I am truly enjoying this verse.
Tambry chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Finally! It's about time some one made a Harry that will fucking stand up to Dumbles and tell where to fucking shove his 'My Boy I'm only worried's! I love the story and plot all five of them diffently need Harry! Update soon please! I'm desperite(sp?) here!
history chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
I really love your story! I love how Harry is and loved the last sentence!