Reviews for Just A Riddle Away
Hi. Um. It seems like you've abandoned this fic... Although I hope not. It really is quite a good fic, very interesting premise. I do hope you'll continue this.
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 19 . 3/2
Alas, a little over on year later and now the 12th time I've read this. Still no update but, I'll keep hoping.
misherukuro chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Great fic really enjoyed it thanks for the ready. ,
Aru Leonhart-Strife chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
Hello and good evening.

I know this seems a bit far fetched, but I stumbled over your story not to long ago and honestly, I really enjoy reading it. It saddens me to see it hasn't been updated in the past few years, but should you decide to come back to it, I'm eagerly looking forward to your next update.
YamazakiHikari chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
I love your Story hope you update soon!
When God Abandoned The World chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
Continue pls!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
This is the eleventh time I've read this. I'm pretty sure you abandoned this. I hope not though...
maddie24clover chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
I really like this please update it! ;D
ReaderWorm101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It's been 3 years, I don't know if you still check this email. But please let us know if there's been a change and if you're writing again :D
kimchi759 chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
NOOOO. How did I already arrive at the last available chapter?! :'o Time to go retreat and await your return in utter agony.
kimchi759 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
The fluffiness, the FLUFFF! *ahem* That is to say, I enjoy the cute romance you've injected into the scenes. Like successful botox. I also wanted to point out two (possible) types? One at the very beginning with confidentially instead of confidently, and another where letters were swapped and you said conservation instead of conversation. That's all! :)
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
I... You... Do you... Do you have any idea how freakn good this is?! Seriously! What and incredible and completely unique storyline. Please oh please come back and update this!

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Look momy i got a phoenix in my bag! O.O lol
MidnightToTwilight chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
Oooooooh so very anxious! Even though its been awhile since the last update, I can wait :)
Tempest S chapter 21 . 9/22/2012
Is it never going to be Valentines Day?