Reviews for Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
How dare she drive phantom away?damn her.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nice job with the surprise ending and the parody. Although I must say that Leroux gave us melodramatic Erik first, and I rather like him, in reasonable doses. He’s topsy-turvy and unpredictable. But I can understand those who prefer the more controlled Kay version.
Foggy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awww! That was such a sweet cute twist!
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aw so sweet. As much as I like Erik nd Christine, I do enjoy Meg/Christine stories. I can just picture them together and they make a gorgeous couple

Kindest Regards

ER
AlteraPars87 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This story just made my day!

"Erik" part was hilarious. Not that "Raoul" or even "Meg" didnt make me smile but the melodramatic Phantom and Christines "shut up" are simply...sadly/funny but true and they gave me a good laugh.

I love the ending :)
StarrySpark chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Intentional or not, there's humor in this story and it made me laugh. Just the image of Christine slamming the mirror, and then the voice coming from behind it... Perhaps I'm simply sleep-deprived, but that was hilarious.

What? Rehearsals? Long, hard ones? They actually had those? Perfect performances didn't just happen with the magic of love and talent? Wow!

Way to write a Christine who can stand up for herself. Considering some of the works in this fandom (especially period pieces!), it's a breath of fresh air. :)
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
very sweet...normally i don't read (whatever it is you call female slash) but this is really very sweet. i like christine and meg as best friends (not more) but it's still good.
sparklyscorpion chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
How did I manage to miss this story until now? I must admit that I'm both an R/C and E/C shipper, but I do love a good Christine/Meg story, and they're so difficult to find. The humor might have been unintentional, but it was definitely there!
A Friend chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This story reminds me of "You Can Both Go to Hell" by Anges Radieux
lily-of-the-valley chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Simply wonderful! Excellent attitude! The idea of this short story is striking and the structure of the story is very well working. Tongue-in-cheek humour was excellent. Have you been reading Sarah Waters' novels (for example Fingersmith)? This reminded me much of her style.
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I know you said humor was unintentional, but I REALLY laughed at Christine's attitude toward both men, especially Erik. I can't actually PICTURE her ending up with Meg, but even so, I enjoyed this for the fact that it was unique and different. Not something you see every day. Very nice.
TheSeventhDeadlySin chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I have to say that I was a bit disturbed, but I liked it because it was well written. I'm still disturbed and thats a good thing, not many people can make me go wide-eyed. I give you a large cookie!