Reviews for Wig for a Swig
cagallijen1989 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
thats it? update plssss.
Tarawiel chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Absolutely nice fic! What made me crack was that I magined poor Ryoma as a chicken being plucked XD I could almost see some round and uneven patches of visible skin among his hair XD
Gregory99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
KYAAA! So Lovely!XD
younggem chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Brilliant (: Loved it, though the ending could have been a little more epic. I love your descriptions though. Great one shot.
neko11lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
AWW! That was very nicely written! I love your descriptions! Thank you for writing this!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I wonder if she reaized that the hair he gave her was for her, and not for someone else. XD

I loved it! So clever and cute. A pity that none of the Senpais were included, but hey, if you'd added them, I have no doubt that poor Tezuka would have been wearing a swimming cap, no matter how ridiculous he would look. (Maybe he's one of those that MAKE is work?)

He's too proud to let just ANYONE have his hair. Or maybe he'd play Superman and accomplish the impossible: Dodge every girl who came after his hair. XD

Best of luck on all of your other works!
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow, you are an incredible writer! I swear, there are metaphors are everywhere!~ XD

Interesting thing about hair. Never heard about that. Very innovative plot, but the ending seemed a little blunt and dry (not that I could do better )

Keep writing!
ell chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I LOVED this story so much it was truly amazing. I am glad that the story is realistic and true to each of the characters personalities
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I enjoyed your story. It was a bit weird during the part where Sakuno passed out though. There needed to be more urgency in getting her help. Good story, nonetheless. :)
playingpossum chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Heh. Couldn't stop snickering, imagining banners and posters with a bald Ryoma. Priceless.
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
"...Maybe because I'm queer," AHAHA THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST LINE ANYONE COULD EVER MAKE RYOMA SAY. i was dying :D

you had a lot of...interesting ideas (in a good way), and i love your writing style, but i think you could have made it a little shorter. whatever, i still loved it.
xpossibly chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
You changed the title. It was 'Wisps of Potion' before... Nah, never mind.

The plot was so original! Like, whoa.

I loved the last part. *thumbs up*
yuki029 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
o god i love it so much xD pulling hairs out xD n da last part! da piece is perfect :D and lol i rmb ur other stories xD n i love every one of dem xD ah hope u'll update n write more :)
riri101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
cool story,

write more ne,
mouseter chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Ah the camaraderie among boys! "He knew that they knew." I so love that part as well as the whole story! I always thought that even people out of the tennis club would notice that Ryoma and Sakuno have a thing for each other! I love the way you portrayed Ryoma and Sakuno! Totally in character yet still fluffy and sweet and wonderful! I also commend the "She always comes back concept" which is only too true. It also shows that Sakuno's stronger than what people give her credit for. Great job! May you write many more wonderful RyoSaku works!