Reviews for Nisha
Shanita67 chapter 18 . 6/22
Really good story. This was a real twist on her past with Dickie. I like seeing someone else who meant something from her past. I feel like we are missing years in her back story so I have always been curious.
Daffybduck chapter 18 . 10/14/2016
Wonderful story! Loved it and had to read it all the way through the end! Thank you!
PhillyGirl27 chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
An excellent story! LOVED your OC, Pat, and sad that he had to sacrifice his life for Steph's. But I know that you wanted to keep the story a Babe HEA. For me, the fact that two Merry Men also died was even more traumatic, as I've enjoyed many stories with Woody in them. Glad that the other was an unknown OC MM as the readers are not emotionally invested.

I am amazed at your storytelling skills and impressed with your command of the English language. Very difficult when not a native speaker! Well done! -Kathy
HungarianBebe chapter 18 . 3/11/2016
wow this was simply perfect. Loved Pat, but I understand the ending. However, did you consider posting it ith a diferent ending? It would be great to know hiw that woukd have worked out.
brandyrennu chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Love it. What a great take on the missing years. Although you did make me cry.. sigh. Can't wait to move onto your next story!
StubbornPansy chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Not only her father's questions needs answers but why does Pat call her Nisha when her name is Stephanie?
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
My vote is Ranger will find out what dirt on Pat will wake Stephanie up.
StubbornPansy chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Still don't like the Pat character. He is hiding something!
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Easy file for divorce!

This man is more dangerous than Ranger's life.
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
This is one messed up cluster fuck!
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
OH MY GOD!

Whooah! Didn't see that coming!

This is bound to rock everyone's world!
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Don't know the background but this isn't going to settle with Ranger or Joe.

Hmm...Stephanie has some explaining to do!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
I don't remember wife from the first time around.
seems a bit different like it was rewritten and in a hurry.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Pat's in town and Pino's is shot up.
Coincidence? I think not.

Why would she kiss him like that when she is so angry at him?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
another handsome guy after Steph.
interesting! who is he?what's going on?
I do remember it.
I am rereading and hope it hasn't changed much.