Reviews for Nisha
I don't remember wife from the first time around.
seems a bit different like it was rewritten and in a hurry.
Pat's in town and Pino's is shot up.
Coincidence? I think not.

Why would she kiss him like that when she is so angry at him?
another handsome guy after Steph.
interesting! who is he?what's going on?
I do remember it.
I am rereading and hope it hasn't changed much.
reddnrad chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
I just found this story and loved it. Thank you for sharing your talent of writing with us. I wish you would write more. Loved Pat. Glad it was a Babe hea though.
Zetharin chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I remember (vaguely) reading this on PFF years and years ago. Today, someone followed one of my stories and I looked at their favorites and here it is, and finished! So I grabbed it with flagfic to read on my kindle by the pool this weekend. I am so looking forward to it!
carrotmusic chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Outstanding story. Loved Patrick - you kept the suspense going about how things were going to work out. It was nice to see Joe being a good friend. Thanks for sharing.
Ybanormlmom chapter 18 . 5/4/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you so much for the adventure. It lists as one as my all time top five favorites ff. hated to see Pat die, but glad to read the way it wrapped up. Can't wait to read more of your stories !
Laurie
Babesrus1 chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Awesome story. Lots of tears but certainly in my favorites now.
PurpleDancinFairy chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
This chapter is very well written and has so much insight into Ranger's character that I had to read it twice.
Some1Special chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
Wow this is a wonderful story. Though I kinda wanted Pat and Steph together but still it was great. I especially love the part where Ranger is jelous
Chandar chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Great story. Poor Ranger, he almost lost Steph. You managed a wonderful ending for the story though. Thanks for writing
ForeverEJ chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
Wow! I am so a Babe fan but I would have ditched Ranger for Patrick I liked him that much. This is the first story of yours I have read and I look forward to finding out what else you have written. It was awesome thank you for sharing it.
Margaretlucylu chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
i love this whole story of yours and am glad some other man got to steph first and it wasent ranger ha but she ended with him in the end as it should always be
Mik N'jirnav chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
Wonderful story. I must admit, I was very worried for Ranger and Steph...about whether or not they would have a happy ending together. Pat was a wonderful man though and I'm sure Steph would have been happy with him (had he lived) although I'm sure a part of her would always have regretted giving up Ranger. But thank goodness we didn't have to find that out.

I really enjoyed this story.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
LMAO at Hal and Cal contacting Tank instead of Ranger!