Reviews for The Harlequin
Brooke chapter 14 . 3/29
I loved this story. And I'm completely bummed you stopped writing it :( it'd be amazing if you could start again or direct me to a new story of yours having to do with Harley and joker
itsEezah chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
hey I just met you

and this is crazy

but I read all of your fanfiction in a single night and I cried over all of it and I finished the latest chapter at like four a.m. but it ended on a cliffhanger and I can't stand not knowing and I dreamed about it last night and I'm going to live in constant misery until it's resolved

so update maybe
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Please continue. I really like how the characters are developing.
Laura chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
You are a seriously talented writer, and I'm not "joking". ;) Hah. Sorry. Anyway, I really hope you decide to write a sequel, because this is one of my fave fanfics of all time. Much love from California!
Leila chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Ugh. This story was perfect, thank you so much! Is there a sequel?
ncade chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Please write more. please omg this is the only joker/harley stort that is believable and long enough . I really enjoy reading it and i like how its placed after the dark knight movie it makes it more interesting . The only thing i woiuld say wasnt good was when harley accidently made the batman fall out of the window and they thought she killed him, the joker shouldnt have been understanding at all, in a comic when harley tried to kill batman thejoker pushed her out a wimdow and she suffered serious injuries. The joker would have cold blood murdered her but i really enjiyed the rest please meep writing!
ncade chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Post more!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
It. Has. Been. Three. YEARS!

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!
batgirl185 chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
hey this is a pretty good story but i didnt like the ending i dont think its an ending you should update plzzzz or u know they should like have a kid it would be aweesomme !
Esaint chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
By far the best chapter and my favorite! I just love love the joker and Harley's relationship in this chapter. You just see them act so much like how they do in the animated series. GREAT WORK!:) please update more
Esaint chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Oh yeah this is the best chapter. Do I sound like a pervert, don't care. This is fanfiction. I like the fighting scene after batman got away. Good job:)
LibertyForFreedom455 chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Love this story! Dont stop man this is amazing and so exciting and just finding this story makes me so happy to be able to actually read sucha good story! Update soon preety please!
LibertyForFreedom455 chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Wow, why did you stop! Also, i agree with you on shorter chapters because if u dont want to make longer ones, since its too much, then just wrap up the chapter your working on and then work on the next one, they can be really short if you want. I super dooper like this story! Harley and The joker have such a cute relationship and i want to see what the joker will do when she doesn't return, and its funny how these other villains fall for her too, haha, its aweosme!
KnoKnayme chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
Wonderful!
loki-hiddles chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
I bleeping love this story and this Joker and he is so Heath and it's so perfect, especially his relationship with Harley and I need more. I seriously need more of this and so much of that and all the inbetweens of their world becoming mine. You keep Heath alive through your Joker and I want more of that.

But really, thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us. 3