Reviews for One Eye Open
Come on! I read this story all day, (my fault as I hoped it was at least near complete) and now it's dead; ended; gone! For years! Why? :P
I don't know if you'll even see this message, but please, write at least a few shortened chapters to some form of an ending!
Please!
Elemental Queen chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
Awesome story! :D Can't wait for more.
Chromaticism chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
It's such a shame this is inactive. It's a huge breathe of fresh air from the usual ME fanfiction fanfare. Kudos.
BioFan chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
Please finish this story. It is lovely.
cartec677 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Wow this is an awesome story I am totally hooked on it now. Poor Devaki she lost her lover and also got denied by her turian lover,WOW that sucks. I hope Ayuda and Shanxi's relationship flourish,they will make a AWESOME couple.
Please update again soon!
ReignitedN7 chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
I'm in love with this story…but it seems to be forgotten (
Vertin chapter 22 . 10/21/2011
It's such a shame this story isn't being updated anymore. It was real pleasure to read, want moar?
YoshisSupport chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
buh it has been 2 years.. but i can hope for an update XD

this has been quite an itneresting journey it cant end now o
Lemonwizard chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I absolutely loved this story! It is so original and well written. Please, please continue it. Cant wait to see what happens next!
FireStorm005 chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
I loved reading this fic. Your Characters have real depth to them and I think you've really captured life on the Citadel. I really enjoyed a story that wasn't another novelization of the games. While there are many good ones, they grow tiring since I already know the story and the Characters. Your original cast and plot are refreshing and riveting.

I checked your LJ after reading this to see if you'd switched to publishing there, but didn't find anything other than references to upcoming chapters and that you had the plot worked out. I know it's been over a year, but please write more for this story, it's too good to just be abandoned.
Tonnerre chapter 21 . 6/16/2010
*grabs a tissue*

Damn that last scene hurt. Turians sure like to go after unattainable asari apparently.
Tonnerre chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
Freaking Harkin. if I ever play Mass Effect 2, I think i'll let Garrus shoot him.
Tonnerre chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
Daww!
Tonnerre chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
Dance for the Hell of it...I would love to see that.
Tonnerre chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
She's a saint ladies and gents! And he's a spectre well hot damn.