Reviews for The Spanish Inquisition
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Why would anybody want to be around this physco bitch. Jake is supposed to be some kind of man-god. A cross between a body builder and 6 and a half foot tall gymnast with a face like an exotic adonis.
Bella is some kind of washed out brown haired mousy little girl. the only reason the corpse likes her is he cant read her mind and see all her thoughts which he thinks are "dirty" when other girls think them!
Well...that and the fact that he can lie, abuse, manipulate and control Bella and she will not say a word. In fact she lies about how he treats her. Anyway Bella and the corpse they deserve each other. They are pondscum. Jake deserves far far better.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow - more weird
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Yay! You're really special. You really are. My favorite phrase was "small-heavy words." Isn't that how it feels sometimes? :-)
Andreaah chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

i wanna kno the ending to this!
suzi chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i love this storry but i didn't got the ending and pleas update some more chapter pleeeeezz
Olgakk chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
WRITE MORE!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great story. :)
Lunar Autumn Redburn chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was good. Too bad it was only 1 chapter. :(
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Seriously a one shot? Come on. Torture!
avid reader chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
ah...i've read "then direct me into your arms" a few times, and i've probably read most of your jacob/bella stories. I just can't believe that i haven't read this one til today, and i must say, it's my #2 favorite...only to '..direct me to your arms'...have you written anything recently?
heather chapter 1 . 2/17/2010

Oh hot damn...
Orwhatwehave chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
love. it.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
its funny how fixing a car (bonnet, spanner...) can give an author's origin.

ah jacob, you so are the best character.