Reviews for And Their Unsaid Words Became Their Silence
justreviewing chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
goddamn, this deserves more attention than what it's been given.

I've always loved silent conversations like this, and especially to read between the lines.
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Amazingly Well-Written.

Loved it :)
JuliaPompeu chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It was perfect. The end and all the construction are amazing. its beautiful congrast.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was really awesome!
Szki chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Lovely piece you have here. I think that both Sasuke and Sakura are in character, grammar is good, description flawless and I adore how much you can say through action instead of dialogue. Full of emotions and realistic, bitter ending. Loved it.
CagedHeart chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Intense, sultry, hot, sweet, yeah, I have to say that I love it.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
this was beautiful. excellent work.
smos chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Beautifully written...like poetry. :)
Lady Comare chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
wow : O And When I Say Wow I say It in a Preety Good Way :P Great Story .
Aya8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
-“No.” Her eyes finally rose to his. He could detect a faint arrogance in her tone when she added, “I can handle you.”

Was that right. He tilted his head to the side, slightly. “You look well.”-

This line gave me chills! I loved it! It was sexy and a little dark, but not so that it was depressing. I love the fifty fifty mix of the two. I'd like a sequel, if there is one I'll definitely read it! Terrific job!
Ashen Forest chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was beautiful, I love it.
yourcherrylips chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Well, well. It took me awhile finding stories like this one. One where Sasuke is actually in character!

LOVE the one shot dear. You must write more!
thedarkunicorn chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was just amazing. I really loved it. Great job.
ilovetoast-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
that was awsome!
DarkestScars chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
WOW!

I hadn't read any thing this good in a while. I especially love this part:

"You can never break me. I know that now. Each time you abandon me, think you abandon me, I find what you leave in me. I find it every time you show me your back, you show me that damn symbol of your pride, the mark of your arrogance. I find it in the eyes of the one that we both love, though you’ll never admit that you love him."

It's just so intense. You have found your self a new fan in me. Well I hope you write another SasuSaku soon.