Reviews for And Their Unsaid Words Became Their Silence
sonder this chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I am crazy about how IC you have written these two. Even more so that it is from Sasuke's POV. You have captured his mindset, the nuances of the two's body language, facial expressions, tonal speech... all of it! AHHH. And then how you tie in all the unsaid dialogue (which at first I was like, ...how the heck are these two getting all this information from just looking into each other's eyes? Hah) but the thing is, they're not. The words are felt through the correlating actions and the thoughts seem to be more like projections, not heard word-for-word, but simply the gist of it is felt by the other. At least, that is what I understood from it.
justreviewing chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
goddamn, this deserves more attention than what it's been given.

I've always loved silent conversations like this, and especially to read between the lines.
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Amazingly Well-Written.

Loved it :)
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It was perfect. The end and all the construction are amazing. its beautiful congrast.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was really awesome!
Szki chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Lovely piece you have here. I think that both Sasuke and Sakura are in character, grammar is good, description flawless and I adore how much you can say through action instead of dialogue. Full of emotions and realistic, bitter ending. Loved it.
CagedHeart chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Intense, sultry, hot, sweet, yeah, I have to say that I love it.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
this was beautiful. excellent work.
smos chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Beautifully written...like poetry. :)
Lady Comare chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
wow : O And When I Say Wow I say It in a Preety Good Way :P Great Story .
Aya8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
-“No.” Her eyes finally rose to his. He could detect a faint arrogance in her tone when she added, “I can handle you.”

Was that right. He tilted his head to the side, slightly. “You look well.”-

This line gave me chills! I loved it! It was sexy and a little dark, but not so that it was depressing. I love the fifty fifty mix of the two. I'd like a sequel, if there is one I'll definitely read it! Terrific job!
Ashen Forest chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was beautiful, I love it.
yourcherrylips chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Well, well. It took me awhile finding stories like this one. One where Sasuke is actually in character!

LOVE the one shot dear. You must write more!
thedarkunicorn chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was just amazing. I really loved it. Great job.
ilovetoast-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008