Reviews for Spoken Louder than Words
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ummn, mmn... This wasn't /bad/, but I feel like I've read it too many times. Like, the same plot was in "The Unspoken Words" and "Years" ch. 2. It was nice reading Erik's POV, tho. (Blah, sucky!review is sucky... gomen ne )
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
You make their relationship so realistic! It's amazing. I can see all their problems reflected in problems I have of my own (of course nothing like what they are actually going through but you know what I mean). LOL
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
ahh, so cute, in many ways. But with definite tones of sadness - I love it! :)
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aww

Why can't they just talk? Lol

seriously

It's called your mouth and voice usse it

Men...

XD
Akaiba chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
took me a moment to figure out where we were on the timeline but I got it and i really enjoyed it.

Erik's so totally in love its adorable, especially the line 'everything that Erik did was for him'. That just made me want to sigh. Raoul needs to give Erik a good kick though (then run) because Erik's being far too self-depriciative of himself. Raoul wouldn't be with him if he didn't love him! Regardless of what Erik can't give him. Raoul loves him for what Erik CAN give him!

Sorry, this was so fluffy and angsty it was torture to read, pure sweet torture. I loved it! XD

A x