Reviews for The Second Sketchbook
paisleygirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I adored this little glimpse into their already established relationship. The playfulness in this series is so refreshing and the fact that it never comes without romance makes it the kind of piece you can't help smiling and grinning while you read.

Erik manhandling Raoul from the closet is priceless, and Raoul's reaction is perfect! But I think one of the most telling lines here, and a beautiful aspect that runs delightfully through the entire series is "There were many things that Raoul could actually make him do..." Erik is so crazy about him and you show it in these wonderful ways...obvious ways too, but these deep and personal insights are even more telling than the romance and flowers Erik! I feel like Erik would guard that particular secret more than any drawing...like he did the significance of the day they celebrate as his birthday.

Okay, and loved that Raoul felt the need to cover his private parts in the sketch :)
Repressed Surrealism chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love you POTO stories! :D so good! Especially the Erik/Raoul ones! They make me happy(:

And ohmygoodness. When I read the part where Erik dragged Raoul out of the closet, I about died. I picture Erik picking him up by his collar like a cat and Raoul's just like :l
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Good: Mwee hee hee o This fic is so adorably amusing. Sometimes, it's nice to just see Erik and Raoul do nothing in particular and just screw around (ugh, the perverted side of me is snickering). There are so many great details in this one: "“Who ever said,” Erik replied quickly, “that I don’t use sketchbooks simultaneously?”/“You did,” Raoul stated pointedly" (stalling XD); Erik manhandling Raoul out of the closet (that line's brilliant in all kinds of ways; I'm still grinning from it); the way they sit when they look through the sketchbook (boys cuddling - yay! o); and, of course, Raoul's offer. This fic is so lighthearted and cute; I adored it instantly. Thank you very much for writing it; it always cheers me up when I'm feeling blah.

Bad: "Hurt clearly conveyed in his voice..." Not really sure why Raoul gets so upset; that seems like kind of a wimpy reaction for him. Ah, but the way he bounces back... Sasu ga Raoul-kun, ne? That's so very much like him _

Misc: Absolutely perfect place to end it :) I think turning it lemon would ruin the impact of Raoul's last line. So yay for you for making that decision _d
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ha ha I loved this! Just the image of Erik dragging Raoul out the closet was great. And then all those steamy images? Sweet! But you ended the story too soon ;)
Oreal770 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
lol
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Their relationship in the Time series has been really cute, especially in the stories when they got together. It's nice to see them as team more or less, rather than constantly opposing each other.

Dirty-minded!Erik was definitely the best version of him I've seen so far. Groping Raoul in the Opera house when they were still courting and watching him sleep were funny, but actually drawing naked and suggestive pictures of Raoul brought out a more playful (and romantic?) side to him that was great to read.
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
That was very cute. hahaha obsessed and emberassed Erik make me smile! Dragging Raoul out of the closet was a hilarious moment and I loved it. What a great part of the Time series. I'm sad that I finished it though! But it was a fun ride! Thanks!

Fly
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
lol, he seems shocked that Raoul is so eager! :)
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was both cute and naughty

lol

-snick-

Oh I felt embarassed for Raoul.

I was like gahh if someone drew me...like that 0.o -BLUSH-

Lol
Akaiba chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
lol, nice double entendre. X3 'dragging him out the closet' I like it. XD

Aw, this was so funny but so endearing. I like how Raoul's so determined not to lose to Erik's imagination that he's inadvertantly doing exactly what Erik wants of him anyway!

oh I'm gonna miss this series. It was wonderful. *happy sigh* but it was a really good read and I'm grateful to you for writing it. If i could rate this I'd give it 100/5*'s.

A x
Andi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I was waiting until the end to review (since I was reading them all at once anyway). Great fanfic, like always. They are so incredibly adorable and the sketchbook stuff was hilarious. I really liked the interaction between Philippe (yeah I know I probably spelled that terribly) and Eric; I can just imagine the things that poor brother has seen. Again, I really liked this fanfic, keep up the good work.