Reviews for Shattered Balance
Hzleys87 chapter 5 . 4/8
Your talent as a story teller is self evident. This has aged really well, and everything about it: the plot, characterization, action sequence, and dialogue are compelling enough to hope that one day you'll finish it.

Although, truly, I understand if you're no longer in the fandom- I appreciate what you were able to share. It was a fun read.

I've followed your story and with hope I do wish you'll find the inspiration to return.
jade4245 chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Please finish this story! It is very interesting :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Please write more of this.
Kit-Kitty chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
It's just like a movie! LUUUUUV it! UPDATE PLEASE, CAUSE I NEED MORES!
brookeyy14 chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
hmmm Grevious is dead. what happens next? Please update soon and don't abandon this story! I really love it!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
Yes, Obi-Wan still gets his take down! I like the irony on them landing on Tatooine again lol, speaks well for plot development. I love what Yoda said and his promise to make changes
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
Nice job exploring the Senate's reaction to the discovery and the effects of planning a rebellion. I like how Mace and Anakin had to work together, good character development. The break in reminded me of Mission Impossible :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
Loved the good cop bad cop routine, very well written, it felt just like a movie scene.
I like how well the Jedi plan is working out :) Yay for saving the children!
I like how Anakin is firmly on the side of the Jedi now too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Great plan, I like how Anakin and Padme came clean. The Jedi are showing their best side here, playing to everyone's strengths
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Whoa, cool way for him to find out the truth, so creative!
Jadaerys chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
Update Please
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
A brilliant story so far !
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
This was an amazing read so sad it seems dead.
Supreme Neo Queen Serenity chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Please continue
Freefan1412 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
This is very well written and very easy to understand. You have given the plot very great details. In other stories ive read the Chancellors fall is easy. Just one act from the Jedi and it is usually over. In your story you include the republics politics and corruption of the senate.

Im really a fan of this story and it is fun to read. :) I hope you will upload again soon. Im looking forward to it.

It is really nice that you have included Ahsoka in your story as well, i like her. She is so refreshing.