Reviews for Shattered Balance
Freefan1412 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
This is very well written and very easy to understand. You have given the plot very great details. In other stories ive read the Chancellors fall is easy. Just one act from the Jedi and it is usually over. In your story you include the republics politics and corruption of the senate.

Im really a fan of this story and it is fun to read. :) I hope you will upload again soon. Im looking forward to it.

It is really nice that you have included Ahsoka in your story as well, i like her. She is so refreshing.
trinity6diversia chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Wow, this story is amazing. I can't wait to see if you finish it. I'm dying to see how things go when Ahsoka learns about Anakin and Padme. Please finish! :)
Serena Bancroft chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
A brilliant progression so far. I like the way you're twisting this plot. Quite an exciting read :) also looking forward to Anakin and Padme's reunion. I'm also excited to see Palpy's final downfall. Eagerly awaiting your next update -Serena
Thot84 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
It's fascinating how people can come up with variation of basically the same idea, but in the end they are uniquely different.

Especially pleasing is the way you intertwine the different areas/settings of the end of the Clone Wars (Anakin/Padme, the Senate, the Droid Army/Grievous, Palpatine and his minnions aso.) into one picture, instead of reducing it to a Sidious vs. Anakin duel.

Good stuff, keep on writing!

Thot
Dezzal chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I really like this story so far. I'm looking forward to more
Kate Skywalker chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Seriously, we could use an update...This story has been wonderful so far.
ILDV chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Good.
Daphnium chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
This update just made my day!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Wait- when did Yoda find out about Padme?
general-joseph-dickson chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Nice chapter. Almost to the end of the Clone Wars.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
cool
Lindethiel chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
I am really loving where this is going! I really like the way you're writing Anakin, you actually get a strong and reliable sense of the husband in him. I liked that Obi-wan relented to watch over Padme too, and am hopeful that this fic continues on unhindered!
Tanydwr chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
An intriguing premise, and definitely an original way of changing fate. Well-written with good characterisation. I'd love to see some more soon!
Drachegirl14 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Wow!

Okay - so I like the plot. It's a very interesting twist on SW universe that is still IC in regards to characters, how they react, etc.

Point for you on that.

There are a few misspellings and words I think were meant to be other words here and there, but I do not mind - the overall quality of the story is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to read more!

Please update soon!
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
definetly love this story! cant wait for more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »