Reviews for No Hope for Myself
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
always sad to lose someone so dear
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
like ;)
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I really like this
Darkover chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
A good story. It is nice to read fics done by talented authors such as yourself, who take the more incidental parts of characters and their lives and make use of them. Thanks for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Sad story :( but good. :)
The Halfling of the Shire chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I like it a bunch! That was very well written I am very impressed.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Poor Aragorn, he will not see his mother again until he too passes from the circles of the world. Thank goodness he has Arwen, who was really wonderful in this.
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Even more beautiful than before! :) It is really sad that Gilraen never came to know that darkness finally gave way to light and her son's greatest triumph.

Almut
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Very poignant and touching. When I read the first couple of lines, I thought it was Faramir who died, but I guess you don't quite have the stomach for that, LOL. Anyway, this was a great little piece. Thanks!
Deandra chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Well, it's been awhile since I looked at your draft of this, and with all the chaos in my life, I can't recall what improvements I thought needed making, but looking at this you must have made them! I really like it, and this isn't a topic often addressed.

Nice touch that he chooses to go to Imladris in his sorrow. Having grown up there, I would think it natural for him to consider that home, and want to seek refuge there in his mourning.

Well done!

- Deandra
Radka chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Thanks a lot for writing this Linda :)
Ellynn chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Beautiful. :)
slef chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
So sad and so beautiful!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I really enjoyed this. Very well written.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
A touching story that explores the theme of hope in a seemingly hopeless situation. As a mother, I wonder if I will ever merit to be so fondly rememebered!